Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

soft drinks - specifically powerade zero

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ro1984, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Ro1984

Ro1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, low cal low fat
    Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone knows the syn value of powerade drinks in particular the new zero drink?

Thanks

Also does anyone know any low syn/no syn soft drinks that aren't carbonated?

Thanks again

Ro

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have the new Powerade Zero and when i used the syns calculator they worked out Free. To be honest I couldn't see them having any syns as they have no calories in and not much else looking at the nutritional info lol!

I have always drank the Robinson's no added sugar squash and fancied something different so I also bought some Sainsbury's no added sugar cranberry juice, this is also free on syns online & it's a lovely refreshing drink.
    xxx

4. Ro1984

Ro1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, low cal low fat
    Thank you MrsWilsoncroft!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.