sole s for a week.. anyone want to join?

faithful

i have just had my first shake of the day today, i am a restarter and have always ended up cheating, and this cheating has always led to me messing up the diet, i am back on track today, and want to do something i have never done before--- which is to stick to the diet 100 percent and not cheat , my goal is for a week,very small i know, but i have always cheated, so for me it will be a big achievement.
does anyone want to join me? or perhaps encourage me? even if you have not started today, but have cheated along the way and want to give ss a try for a week, you would be most welcome!
day 2 has always been the hardest for me!

I will join you hun, its my first day back today after so many failed restarts but this time its serious!!! We can and will do this so heres to us xxxx.

Hey girls, my first full day today, I would love to join you, I find it very difficult too week by week would be great. I am sticking to this solidly for 3 weeks and then Im having 1 day off as I have been booked up for a night away in aberdeen to visit my little sis at Uni, I dont plan on being silly just one night out.
Im sure I will need all the support in the world and Im always around if you need it too.

If you have msn you can add me to vjs87uk @ hotmail . com

Speak soon! x

we can do this!

hiya ladies, thanks for your replies, how are you both getting on,? i will be weighing myself on sunday, today was not so bad, any time i felt hungry, i have drunk water, but have been going non stop to the loo.
not so sure yet how to add or save to favorites yet, i suppose i will fiqure it out soon.

my 1st day on Thursday, hoping I am going to be able to stick to it this time!! x

just think!

just think of the differference your weight loss will make, i hope to lose about 4 stone by christmas, that would be a fantastic present for me! the few grains of ricew, that cookie etc are just not worth it!

Hi can I join you too? I have been doing ss+ (with a bit of a twist & cheat along the way) but have decided to do ss to see if that helps with straying off the diet - Im starting from tomorrow xx and I hope to get to goal before christmas

Back