sole source booklet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chambles, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i keep reading on here about the sole source booklet where do you get one from i was never given one from my cd leader
    does anyone know where i can buy one from

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Ask your cdc for a copy, you shaould have received on at the beginning of the diet, some do charge a small fee for these others give them away free.

julesrush
    cdc norwich

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Everyone should receive a Sole Source booklet and a Weight Care with Cambridge booklet on their first visit to the CDC. These are essential.

CD is not just a weightloss programme it is a stabilisation and maintenance programme and these things should be touched upon during the first visit to show the full picture.

5. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i have the weight care booklet can i buy one from somewhere idont want to ask my cdc thanks

6. spooky

spooky Banned

7. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks spooky

thankyou so much for my book going to sit down and read it in a minute thanks again

x
    xx

8. spooky

spooky Banned

You're welcome :)

9. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i am going to have some chicken curry tonight have been doing ss for four weeks and even though i had saturday off and was back on it the next day i feel like a treat will that be ok

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.