Sole source journey begins

Florence11789

Hi all

I'm starting my SS journey tomorrow

I'm so so motivated I can't wait to get this weight shifted. Looking to hear some other positive weight loss stories from other members what we're youre results at 12 weeks ?

I'm ;
female
16stone 8lbs
5ft 5.5

my goal weight is 9-9stone 7lbs

id like to get to at least 12st 7-13stone by my birthday in July I'm hoping this is achievable
happy dieting every one
Flory

Hey!

I've just started my SS journey today. I've got just over 5 and a 1/2 stone to lose to get down to a healthy bmi!

Good luck for your journey :)

First day done and dusted was a real breeze I'm sure the next few days might be harder but dead pleased with myself

Hi, I'm on the start of week 4 I've had 3 weigh ins and have lost 13lbs so far. First week was so easy for me and I lost 7lbs. I started to struggle the second week and had a bit of a cheat and that has taken me until now to recover from and stop picking at food. I feel back on track now. I would say if you find it a struggle don't completely give up you'll get through it eventually :) good luck

Hi all I'm starting my SS journey tomorrow I'm so so motivated I can't wait to get this weight shifted. Looking to hear some other positive weight loss stories from other members what we're youre results at 12 weeks ? I'm ; female 25 16stone 8lbs 5ft 5.5 my goal weight is 9-9stone 7lbs id like to get to at least 12st 7-13stone by my birthday in July I'm hoping this is achievable happy dieting every one Flory

Hi there, I am now 23 weeks in. After 12 weeks I had lost 37 lbs but I probably lost 2 weeks due to Xmas. My CDC says to expect a stone a month. So looks like your target of 12 by your birthday is do-able!! Good luck!

Back