Sole source plus with tetras and bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Saturn, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Saturn

Saturn Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi everyone :),

So today im starting again after alot of problems ect, and ive decided to do Sole source plus. I am also drinking 3 tetra's a day (Carnt stand the shakes). Im wondering if this will hinder my weight losses? Also when i finish my first week ive been told i can have bars, would it be possible to have one bar and 2 tetras with SS+.

Hope someone can help

Nessy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes that's fine :) Tetras are like the shakes in so much as you can have them from day one, and have all tetras if you like

When it comes to adding bars, some people seem to be a bit sensitive to them, but I think most people find they don't hinder weight loss. Just one a day of the bar though, so 2 tetras and one bar should be fine :)

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love the bars, and find they really help, as you have something to chew. Chop them up in little pieces and freeze them
    Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.