Step 1 Sole Source Sole source support week 1

Try not to get disheartened, focus on staying 100% and look forward to your consultant weigh in. xx

Hey everyone, I just had choc mint shake with hot water - mint hot chocolate - amazing! :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Me too, my appointment with my consultant is Monday night - looking forward to my weigh in :)

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow! Mine is Monday :)

Good luck guys. sounds like you all have your head in the game! let us know how you get on xxx

I had my weigh in last night, I lost 12lbs :)

hi all!! you're all doing great!!

I'm on day 14 and had my 2nd weigh in last night. total of 13lbs so far so very pleased :) i've done this diet before in 2008. Lost 2.5stone but put it all back on and more. I have tried cheaper alternatives and I don't know if its the taste or the fact I have to face someone at the end of the week but I seem to be much happier doing this again.

I'm determined to not only lose the weight this time but keep it off !! x

Well done slimming-em you're doing really well. x

My weigh in on Monday was 5lbs :)

Well done samib09!

Hello all, I'm on day 3 and would love to join this thread, any I inspiration greatly received, I'm drinking water, keep running to the loo! Sticking to my shakes and bars and I'm really feeling the cold, anyone else? Good luck to everyone x

Hi Nicbec, welcome :) How are you getting on? I think the coldness wears off after a while of being on the diet, your body must just adjust. What bars are you having? I haven't had them yet. I had rice pudding on Thursday and Mushroom Risotto yesterday - I didn't like either or them, the taste, texture, look and smell, yuk! Today though I had Spaghetti Bolognese - it was amazing ♥ :) As I've been home for the past couple of days I've also had my choc & choc mint shakes mixed up in the blender with ice - they taste so good, so much better than using my CD shaker. How much would you like to lose? x

Hello,
hope you all had another fab week.
i have to step up to step 2 :( as i am on antibiotics and i heard being on them makes you retain water :(
but any how i still had a good loss today i got weighed and lost 4lbs and have official lost a whole stone in 3 weeks yay!

Hi samib09, sorry to hear you're on antibiotics, step 2 is still a good step by the looks of it, I think you will still do great.

Well done on your loss - 4lbs is great :)

I had my second weigh in today, I lost 6lbs, total of 1 stone 4lbs gone :)

Hope you feel better. x

Must do exercise, yuk! ;-)

I'm actually really happy with step 2 so going to stay on it until bmi is below 40 and weigh day today lost 4lbs so in 4 weeks 19.4 to 17.13 so happy!
well done on your 6lbs loss! X

Sami step 2 is great isn't it! I fluctuate between sole source plus and 810. I don't think the losses are much different. You are doing a great job in just 4 weeks. well done! xx

Back