Step 1 Sole Source Sole source support week 1

MsJH

Hi all,

Just looking for some support for anyone on sole source I've just completed week 1 and down 9lbs which I'm thrilled about, I've tried to get back on track so many times. I did CWP in 2011 and lost just under 5 stone but bad good choices I quickly gained weight and need to start from scratch again! This time round il never eat unhealthy again as it's do hard to get back on track I've tried do many times. Happy I've completed week one and feeling great anyone else on SS?

Hi

Welcome! And we'll done on your loss.

I lost 7 stone but regained 5. I'm 20.5 lbs down in three weeks so feeling positive!

Hey I'm on my 5th day, finding it challenging but hoping the food craving will ease next week.
I have my first weigh in on Monday :)

Well done on getting to day five. I always find day four is my worst. Once you have your weigh in it will spur you onto the next week.

Yes, found today hard as kids had yummy dinner, I prayed that they would finish there plates aha (they did!) I'm really looking forward to weigh in day :)

Thanks both for joining! Isn't it just nice to know others are doing it too! You do feel very alone in the plan especially when everyone is eating around you. Let's try to keep each other motivated.

Congrats on your weigh ins' I'm impressed with week 1 :) go you!
Will update my loss on Monday weigh in day x

Weigh in day and day6....
Lost 8lbs and I am very happy girly! :D

Most definitely! When is your next weigh in :)

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi, I'm on day 2, doing ok although not enjoying the breath! My first weigh in is Monday - excited. 9lbs and 20.5lb are great losses, well done!! x

Hi, I'm on day 2, doing ok although not enjoying the breath! My first weigh in is Monday - excited. 9lbs and 20.5lb are great losses, well done!! x

Well done myCWPjourney your doing great day 3/4 is hard but stay focused and remember this is only for a few weeks to change your life x

I'm on day 9 and the hunger feeling seems to have disappeared yay!

I'm not feeling that hungry but my tummy has been rumbling all day! :O

Agreed I found day 4 hardest but I'm on day 10 now and I don't feel hungry anymore :)

I'm on day 12 but my weight hasn't changed in the scales since last Sunday anyone had this issue before? I'm in ketosis as I've checked just no loss :(( feeling annoyed!

Just stick to your weekly weigh in with your consultant.

You weight goes up and down throughout the week and your true weigh in is with your consultant.

Scales are also different.

Chin up. If your sticking to it 100% then you should have nothing to worry about.

Back