Some answers

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Princess81, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Princess81

Princess81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well I'm thinking I've figured a few things out:
    it's either peppers or spring onions in salads that bloat me. And it's either dried fruit or main whip that's bad - will find out for sure tomoro.
    Also - I like nice food when I'm happy or sociable, like I had a small thing of icecream today cause I was enjoying myself - it didn't bloat me and I don't really feel guilty for having it - tho maybe I should :-/
    I like LOTS of food when I'm sad - doesn't matter what so long as I'm full. My fella was injured in an explosion in afghan at the weekend (nothing serious really) found out today and was in a right tiz and ate - some dried fruit with yoghurt fat free but this was on top of my main whip for dinner.
    Been bloated since tho :-(
    anyhoo just trying to suss out my own psychology!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.