Some days don't want 4 food packs, will it reduce weight loss?

rosieposie

This might sound odd but some days I just don't want all 4 food packs. I get to the end of the day and just don't seem to need it.

I know we should have them all because of nutrients but will it reduce my weight loss if I occasionally don't fit in all 4?

it is recommended that you eat all four. It might be best to eat one earlier in the day rather than leave it until later at night.
Personally I doubt it would make that much difference on an occasional basis, but LL is all a bout sticking to the rules. It would be awful to have a week where you don't lose and to know you have compromised the plan in some way. How would you know if what you have done is the cause. At least if you stick to it 100% you know that nothing you have done is to blame and you can relax much more.

If you do it on a regular basis it will affect your weight loss negatovely. Occasionally shouldn't but LL works best if you stick to the rules even if you don't want to!

I always found in the weeks when I didn't have all my packs my losses were less.
Have you tried having two packs at a time? I always had one in the morning, two chocolate together (two packs mixed into a pint of water) at lunch time and a soup in the evening.
In terms of your long term health you need to have all four packs and if your LLC finds you've been skipping them then she is able to stop you from taking part in the programme which I'm sure you don't want to happen

Thanks all.
I did have the fourth one last night (2 chocolates at 9.30pm) in the end.
I'm sure you are all right and will make sure I do have them even if I don't feel hungry.
Don't want to damage my health as feeling good now and also don't want LLc stopping me form doing it.
Really good point that if I did skip them and then had a low loss I would blame myself.

If you can handle the bars take two of them a day I did that for most of my time on LL and it had no effect on my weight loss iv been off LL from September have stayed the same weight but I'm still losing inches as I'm going to the gym

Be careful of having two bars a day. They do contain more carbohydrate than the other packs and some people are more sensitive to is than others. You may be ok on 2 or it may knock you out of ketosis.

Thanks Andy and Weasey, I remember from last time that we were told not to have more than 1 bar a day for just those reasons. I seem to remember that if I had bars every day I didn't lose as well.
I also am limited in what I can have as I am gluten and wheat intolerant and although last time I didn't seem to need to worry this time those packs and bars that aren't free from them are upsetting me.
So having to stick to just 2 of the soups and bars, but shakes are ok. Missing variety in soups though and can't have the shepherds pie or porridge.
I'm really hoping that with time I'll be able to tolerate them.

I think this might be part of reason that I'm struggling to have the 4 packs a day as variety is so limited.
Anyway will make sure I do have them.
Really don't want to sabotage my efforts.

Back