Some exciting news!

LOL .. they already knew!!!!

We got there on Friday, and had decided to tell Mr Mandana's brother, sister and their OHs over dinner, but after we'd told Mr M's Mum & Dad last week, FIL was so shocked, excited for us and sad, he needed to talk, so got on the phone and told them!!!

I was a bit gutted to be honest, as we really wanted to break the news to them ourselves, but it was fine. They're all really happy for us and can't wait to visit. BIL said he'd send us his kids for the 6 weeks in the summer! As if! :eek: :D

AWWthats good that they are all pleased for you. how exciting

Oh wow

Mandana - how exciting is that - congratulations to Mr Mandana :p hopefuly his younger daughter takes the news better than the older one..

Ooooh and I'll have a regular supplier of big red - how exciting lol:D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't forget to keep in touch with us - don't think we have anyone from texas on board at the mo! :D

Have a nice day now!!

Gee thanks Geri! So I have been supplanted as your supplier of Big Red. See if I care!:tear_drop: Lol

Seriously though Mandana, what a wonderful opportunity for you both. I am really envious. I know you will soon settle in and have loads of friends and a wonderful social life. Especially in Texas.

Love and hugs Pam

Thanks Pam! It's slowly sinking in and getting more real as each hour passes (I say hour because the days are so frenetic things change by the minute!)

And I'm more than happy to let you keep Geri supplied with Big Red! I won't be back for a while anyway! ;)

Mandana x

Morning girls (and boys!)

Just popping in to say hello.

I'm exhausted. So much going on .. getting little sleep, which is too much really as I could do with using every single hour of the day at the moment!

Not even trying to diet, but managing to stay the same, which is good.

How is everyone?

Mandana x

Lol you two (Mandana and Pam)

have only just seen this talk about my big red hahahaha now you know I can never get enough of it, so the more suppliers I have the better :p

Ooh Mandana,
must be soo hetic trying to get everything sorted out:eek: have hubby's daughters come round to the idea yet?? Hope so...

I'm doing fine, tho tummy bug going round the family, hubby has it now as well as Jess, he phoned in sick today, so must be bad as he's never of sick!

Oooh and well done you for staying the same on your diet, did you go back to that bloke in the end??

Talk soon
love
Geri
x

Blimey Geri, you've got a good memory!

I didn't go back - basically I got the 'flu so had to cancel, and then the following week I was still really ill - too ill to travel an hour on the train, walk half an hour to his place and then back again. His secretary got huffy with me and said I needed to pay the consultation fee IN FULL! Told them to bugger off and that I wouldn't be back! I was far too ill and wasn't prepared to be made a mug out of.

I'm actually using quite a few of his principles though - don't drink cows milk anymore, hardly touch cheese, mostly wheat-free bread and other products and it's all good. Still would like to lose some weight, but don't we all??!

I've just put on a fantastic lemon & garlic chicken dish in the oven which is really healthy. Only a bit of olive oil and a dash of wine, which won't hurt anyone.

Sorry to hear you've all been poorly. Not good :(
Send Mr Geri my best wishes, and a hug to Jess :)

Mandana x

Lisa!! How the devil are you?! I've thought of you so often and wondered how you are.

We are really well, thank you. Life is a tad manic ATM but that's to be expected.

Really excited about our move - a little stressed, but mostly excited. Can't wait! This tough bit of sorting everything out will soon pass, and then we can get on with enjoying life overseas.

How is your chocolate lab? Bet she's fully grown now!

Lovely to hear from you :)

Mandana xx

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear you had to rehome Ruby, but Therney (have I got her name right?) comes first - every time.

I don't know about 'maintaining so well'! I'm heavier than I want to be but at least it's not going up at the alarming rate it has in the past. Will concentrate on weight when Mr Mandana leaves for the States at Easter as I'll be home alone then and not have to worry about him worrying about me! I might even go on packs for a bit - if nothing else, it cuts down on shopping, preparation, cooking and eating time - and I need loads of time LOL :rolleyes:

Mandana x
PS .. love the 'floor dusters' comment!

Back