some good news and some bad news

Well done with your loss Lisa babe - whatever happens with your BF I really hope that you are fine and keeping positive - stay happy babe - I know times like this is when some of us could easily want to comfort eat - but stay strong - cos if you can get through this without comfort eating you are really setting yourself up for a strong future as someone who does not reach for food when things go wrong.

Stay strong and focused babe

xox

well done lisa thats a great loss. Dont worry bout *******o he'll get his. men are losers (cept gaz and howdy) I went out wiv a guy last week who was called Teddy, he spent the evening telling me bout his obbsession with Ted Bundy cause they have the same name, birthday and they both have/had vw bettles yellow ones.Then he rang his mum at 10pm cause he was out passed his usual time. he was 37. He was on the phone saying "thats what you always say mother", "No, mother she is a nice girl" at that stage I made my excuses and left. Just realised this is not the most inspiring story to tell a newly single girl..I'm sur mr. right is out htere some where!!!!hhhmmm..

Sorry..........I missed the BAD news???????? Get yourself a new one, they come along easy enough and dont settle for 2nd best, which, by the way, this text to**er certainly was! Well done on your loss, your doing fab x

awww cankster i so needed to hear that [well read it - but ya get my drift :D]

and wonderwoman u got me all choked u did hun hugssss to ya sweetie

and fattyfattybumbum u made me giggle missus!!!

cheers u guys!! i am sooooooooooooooo not gonna eat nuffin zilch nada nowt

hugsssssssssssssssssssssss

hey xoxo

awww cankster i so needed to hear that [well read it - but ya get my drift :D]

and wonderwoman u got me all choked u did hun hugssss to ya sweetie

and fattyfattybumbum u made me giggle missus!!!

cheers u guys!! i am sooooooooooooooo not gonna eat nuffin zilch nada nowt

hugsssssssssssssssssssssss

Hey glad to hear from you - and so happy that you are being strong! You are awesome! And dont you forget it!

xox

Back