Some help please.

I did lipotrim before, lost 8 stone on it no problem, shakes were stink though. After being pregnant every year since 2008 but only two babies, the youngest 3 months, i have 7 stone to lose. Fast. I am bridesmaid this year, also my pelvis went on last pregnancy and i need to lose weight and strenghten my back before having anymore kids.

Is the weight loss on cambridge slower than lipotrim?

I could only stomach the strawberry shakes on lipotrim, and that was making them as a shot and gulping the down and slugging a pint of water straight after. Whats the flavours on CB like? Can i stick to all strawberry again.

Could i have 5 stone gone by may?

I have my childs christening to organise and don't want to be as fat at this one as i was at my other daughters last year lol.

Hi there,

I havent posted for a long time but saw that no one had answered you. I have never done Lipotrim but I htin it is generally agreed that the Cambridge products pretty much have the best flavours of all. I don't think there is any issue in sticking to all one flavour and there are the tetras too which come in Strawberry. The bars are lovely though. Definately worth a try.

I would say you could probably hit 5 stone by May. It is generally one stone a month but you will lose more in the first.

I am trying to get to goal for my wedding in July. Got just under 3 stone to lose but it has to be off ASAP as my Mum is making my dress.

Good luck with it.

Oh and if you post in the main section I think you tend to get more replies

Take a look and the Save and Slim bopard as well. On most vlcd, it's a stone a month.

Ali

Yup stone a month is average so you should be well on your way by then!

This is the first time I have ever done a vlc and I've tried everything on cambridge, definitely recommend doing it that way as I found alot of the flavours I liked on CD I never liked normally so you might be surprised,

good luck :) x

Back