SOME HELP PLEASE?

donnamarie

Silver Member
I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND STUPID.... SO SORRY NOW :)

TWO QUESTIONS..

NUM 1... HOW DO I PUT A PHOTO ON?

NUM 2... HOW DO YOU LOT WRITE IN DIFFERENT COLOURS?

SORRY.. its been bugging me loads, i just cant figure it out!! :eek:

ok use photobucket.com to upload photoes too then copy and paste link to here ...

and for color you see the A with the line underneath? wel you can choose the color there..

:)

to write in different colours just above the box you are typing a reply in there is a capital A with a black line under it. Click the little down arrow to the right of the A and it will show you all the colours

For the pictures, go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register for a free account, upload your photos and copy the TAG line of text under the picture into your signature

Best of luck...

THANKS ALL..
IVE MANAGED TO UPLOAD A PHOTO.. BUT ITAS GONE IN THE GALLERY
AND NOT HERE ON MY POST THINGY.. LOL :eek:
THE COLOUR THING SORTED.. DUH ME! THANK YOU XX

to write in different colours just above the box you are typing a reply in there is a capital A with a black line under it. Click the little down arrow to the right of the A and it will show you all the colours

For the pictures, go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register for a free account, upload your photos and copy the TAG line of text under the picture into your signature

Best of luck...
OK SO IM A BIT DIM SO SORRY.
IVE JOINED THE PHOTOBUCKET SITE AND UPLOADED A PHOTO...
NOW HOW DO I GET IT ONTO HERE?
UNDER MY NAME AT THE SIDE OF MY POSTS?

Donna I will try my best to help!

You need to go to the top of the forum and click on user CP (I dont know what that stands for!) and then you have a list of different options!

You need to click on avatar and upload it there.

Have a go and let us know if u have any problems! x x

Donna I will try my best to help!

You need to go to the top of the forum and click on user CP (I dont know what that stands for!) and then you have a list of different options!

You need to click on avatar and upload it there.

Have a go and let us know if u have any problems! x x
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
FINALLY I GOT IT THERE LOL
IVE LOST ME TRACKER.. BUT I CAN GET THAT BACK.

:thankyou:UNREAL83

Back