1. Danielle (danny) Chadwick

Danielle (danny) Chadwick New Member

Hello out there.

I took my first step last week in trying to lose the 4 stone that I really need to shift. I was told to try the exante system but I have been unable to continue to use the products. I tried and tried for 3 days but I just could not face having any more. To me they are really horrible.
    I have heard of literlife but have been told from friends that they are not too good either. I am not very good with the computer and have to be helped most of the time. Could anyone suggest a company with a website where I would be able to get weight loss products that are not all drinks and where I would not need to attend a class?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Most diets have a website or why not look around Minimins and see the sections there.

You can do WW or SW online without classes.

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Cambridge Diet home page

Cambridge diet is similar to Lighter life - but does have some food if you do either the SS+ option or 810 option. You would still need to see someone - but it is on a 1:1 basis, rather than a class.

Hope you find something that suits you.

5. Danielle (danny) Chadwick

Danielle (danny) Chadwick New Member

thank you starlight

Thank you for your quick response and sorry to be dim but what is WW and SW. Obviously they are weight loss systems but do they offer food on their systems?

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Weight Watchers works on 2 systems, one you have 3 meals a day with anything from a 'free' food list, you can eat as much as you like at the meals so long as its Core foods. The other, easier, method is points. You have a daily allocation of points, calculated on your weight/age/height etc and every food has a points total, you can eat anythihg you like so long as you keep within your points.

Slimming World has lots of free food and you can eat as much of that as you like.

Both are great methods and allow you plenty to eat. It just depends which suits you best

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.