Some help please

Hello out there.

I took my first step last week in trying to lose the 4 stone that I really need to shift. I was told to try the exante system but I have been unable to continue to use the products. I tried and tried for 3 days but I just could not face having any more. To me they are really horrible.
I have heard of literlife but have been told from friends that they are not too good either. I am not very good with the computer and have to be helped most of the time. Could anyone suggest a company with a website where I would be able to get weight loss products that are not all drinks and where I would not need to attend a class?

Most diets have a website or why not look around Minimins and see the sections there.

You can do WW or SW online without classes.

Cambridge Diet home page

Cambridge diet is similar to Lighter life - but does have some food if you do either the SS+ option or 810 option. You would still need to see someone - but it is on a 1:1 basis, rather than a class.

Hope you find something that suits you.

Weight Watchers works on 2 systems, one you have 3 meals a day with anything from a 'free' food list, you can eat as much as you like at the meals so long as its Core foods. The other, easier, method is points. You have a daily allocation of points, calculated on your weight/age/height etc and every food has a points total, you can eat anythihg you like so long as you keep within your points.

Slimming World has lots of free food and you can eat as much of that as you like.

Both are great methods and allow you plenty to eat. It just depends which suits you best

Back