Some info please...on day 4..

tigleo

Hi
Am currently on day 4 of LT have been ok so far....bit hungry today tho so had more water than before..am due to get weighed on Thursday and to be honest I cant wait....am abit puzzled tho as I dont feel as tho Iv lost weight at all..just feel really bloated...is this normal?? :sigh:

Cheers all

I was like that in my first week and still have days like that just keep up with the water and if constipated try dulcolax, I'm on day 19. good luck the first week is the hardest!!

I am on day 3. I don't feel hungry! But I don't feel like I have lost any weight at all.

It might be to do with the water! Don't worry! I'm sure you'll have lost & you'll be feeling better soon!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Cheers everyone...yeah think it must be the water am drinking constantly ha ha ha taking each day at a time, finding it easier than i thought, its the evenings when its hardest as im used to curling up on sofa with beer and choccy!!! still, I do feel much better and defo got more energy which is good....roll on thursday for my weigh in....thanks again guys..this site is brill xx

Back