Some milestones! Celebrate!

GalwayMum

Gurgly tummy!
Well, this moday morning I finally broke a 6/7 day stall. I'm now 21lbs down which is 1 and a half stone off!

Also, I am under the 13st mark at 12st 13lbs! Whoo hooo...

Onwards and downwards...
I was 100% yesterday, took 2 Dulcolax (bad idea, very rumblytummy and feeling horrible--got no sleep) and had loads of water and plan on having a great 100% weekend!

we are the same hunny - same weight, same losses! HOORAY x

Hooray is right. You look STUNNING in your new profile picture...Wow!!

aaaw thansk GW mum - my face always loses the weight first, then my wrists and ankles, then my thighs, then bum, then tummy and bloody fun bags last :(
Have you got any recent pics?

That's fantastic GM :D Well done you!!

well done huni xxxx

well done :)
Dulcolax has that effect on me , not pleasant !! I have found movicol is the most gentle yet effective for me , even senna give me bad cramps :( My CDC has ordered me some physillium husks which I am going to try as prevention is better !!

Thanks so much, guys. I'm really chuffed.

I had my planned 'meal' out tonight. There was a big salad with 'cajun chicken' which was merely chicken breast wtih a light dusting of cajun spices (I checked) lettuce spring onion and cucumber. I didn't remember to ask them for no dressing but it was fine. The big salad was €10.50 so I asked for a half portion and it was €5.00 and fit the meal criteria so I had it with a black coffee.

Thanks for the dulcolax advice. I have some Tony Ferguson fibre stuff-- I wonder if I can add that to my shakes instead of buying something new...anyone know?

Hi GW mum! Well done, Hon. You are doing brilliantly!

As for the fibre - I personally don't see why not. Might be worth just double-checking with your CDC. I am using Psyllium Husks at the moment, but I also have the CD fibre in my shakes. One can never be too prepared! LOL. :D

tessie! So glad you're back with us. I missed you!
Yes, will ask CDC as I see her this week on Monday instead of the usual day on Tuesday!
I'll take her the TF product and see what she says!

Back