some more before and afta

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hey gang how r u all. long time. ive found more pics for u to look at from my 7 stone journey...

100_1082.jpg

me on the right

100_1079.jpg

pooooo-1.jpg

100_0006.jpg

Picture042.jpg
from diff years u can tell my the diff doos

and now ........

pics002.jpg

Picture579.jpg

SP_A0308.jpg

Picture542.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

still tryin to lose but its soo hard!!!!!!

wow thats amazing hun!!!!!!! such an inspiration!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

What a gorgeous girl you are and congratulations on a fabulous weightloss.

OMG..............u are amazing!!!
u were very pretty before and after!!

Lea xx

hi hun. not much im still tryin to lose! ive actially been off work with depression cos i cnt face food and wen i do i go to extreme cases to get rid of it so im goin to a counsillor! to all newbies readin this dont stress!this doesnt happen to every1 im just a weak person when it comes to stuff like this! how r u?? u still shaking??Xx

you look amazing what an inspiration :)

u look fab!!! how long did it take you to lose?

xxx

God you are very glamourous before and after aren't you girlie! Hope you don't mind if I pinch your sence of style when I hit my target!:p

Yeh I Was Nearly 19 Stone! Im In The 11s Now Dunno Wat Exactly It Changes Alot! Thanks For All Ur Support It Really Is An Amazing Diet. I Started It In June 07 And Came Off In November 07. Ive Been On And Off Since Then. I Loved Every Min Of It!!!!!!

hi hun. not much im still tryin to lose! ive actially been off work with depression cos i cnt face food and wen i do i go to extreme cases to get rid of it so im goin to a counsillor! to all newbies readin this dont stress!this doesnt happen to every1 im just a weak person when it comes to stuff like this! how r u?? u still shaking??Xx

Hope the counselling helps you deal with it. No matter what you have done really well and look fab. Ive been on/off mainly due to hoildays ans mini breaks i know i know disaster but...im going to london this wkd and that it im back 100% ss tuesday no more breaks! :):)

you have done really good. you should be so proud... i was kinda thinkin i wonder how many people get addicted or obsessed with the diets... its so easy to do. im bit worried i might become obsessed but i guess u dont know till it comes to it

Wow What A Difference In You Hun,you Look Fab,you Dont Look As If You Need To Lose Any More And You Dont Look In The 11`s Either,good Luck With The Counsilling And Be Strong,
Elaine X

Flippin' heck! Wow wow wow, you look totally amazing!

Back