some more before and afta

You're so beautiful! XX

fat 2 fab you look stunning, hope you get the support you need and good luck for the future

well done your pics inspire me and everyone keeps me going when i see pics of b4 and now all i can say well done

TINA! Welcome back chicken.

You look gorgeous, and i really feel like you should re-evaluate your weight loss. Go to a WW class or something dollface, find another path for the end of your journey. Thinking of you xxx

Hiya Hun,

Just wanted to say you look lush, You have done so well. CONGRATS TO YOU..

Now please pass me some of your determination & willpower...

Hugs

Kel
xx

Wooooooooow weeeeeeeeeeeee you look stunning, well done x

O x

Wow, you were really pretty before but you look absolutly stunning now. You should be so proud of yourself!
xx

wow wow wow you look fab hun well done you should be so proud and i agree you look well under 11st x

If i looked like you, i would be carry a full length mirror with me at all times!

Can i ask if you have been left with any stomach skin, as its something i am abit worried about, or have you been to gym and toned it up.

Sorry to ask but no one else seems to be asking and i am sure newbies are curious.

Well done hun you look gorgeous'~! x

yeh ive got alot of excess but fingers crossed if i get to the gym all will be well and truly ok. betta than being 19 stone still!!!!!

Back