some motivation please :(

slj

I joined sw around May time, attending a weekday group with only 24lbs to lose. So far I lost 14lbs so only 10lb off target. However due to circumstances I missed around 6 weeks of classes an found myself giving myself permission to eat whatever I want. Last week I rejoined a weekend class and fortunately didn't put any weight on during my time off (how I managed this I don't know). However, I seem to lack zero motivation this time round and am struggling to get back into it. Knowing I am so close to target makes it so much harder. Im going on holidays this week but am hoping to put 100% in when im back but jus need the push again to get myself started.

What motivated you the first time and why did you rejoin your group? These might give you motivation to do it again. I lost weight a few years ago but put it all back on & more when my gran got cancer. It's taken me 2 years to get back in the right mindset I kept trying to loose and would give it up but now I'm back into it good and proper having lost 2 stone on calorie counting before moving over to sw last week. I think it's important to remember why you started loosing weight in the first place and to imagine what you will look like at goal - for me it was seeing a picture of myself at my lowest weight then my highest next to each other that hit a nerve!
Good luck xx

Back