some pooey problems

I had the same problem too... I found that eating tons of cooked vegetables with my tea helped a lot. I was already eating plenty of fruit and salad, along with bran flakes for brekkie and my Ryvitas but it didn't help... until I added the pile of cooked vegetables (which also help fill you up and bulk out your plate). It's a healthy way to get yourself started again, and you feel really full after a meal too - bonus!

I'm the same and i've been doing the diet 8 weeks, I cant go to the loo without laxatives. I do have IBS which doesnt help matters, my consultant hasnt really been helpful with it at all so i've made an appointment with my GP :( x

Hi guys, I've just started having a bit of a problem too - thank god its not just me! I started about the same time as NN89 and chuffy29 and have lost about the same so I wonder if its our bodies getting used to it all and the weight loss?? I just wish it would hurry up and get used to it! I drink loads of herbal tea and will get my peppermint tea out tonight and see if that helps.

That's a good idea, I have some peppermint teabag's in my cupboard too, I am going to give them a go, thanks for the suggestion, X

I live of cups of hot water, peopls always think I'm really bizzare! Don't know about it keeping you regular, (cause I'm not). I dont drink it for health, I actually just prefer the taste, but I like the idea that it's doing me some good!

Hi guys, well here is a fact for you. Eating lots of fibre can make you constipated. It swells up in the gutt and you get bloated and it gets stuck. The cure for this.... drink lots and lots and lots. Everytime you eat.....drink before and after. I only found this out after suffering from it myself having NEVER had problems before and doing some research on it. I was realy suprised by what I found out as like most people I thought fiber was suposed to work the other way but apparently not if you don't drink enough to flush it through. Try it and see, it worked for me after about a week and have not had problems since. xx

Well guys after drinking roughly 10 cups of green and peppermint tea (not together I alternated) we had lift off!! thank goodness for that! xx

Back