Somebody help me!!

MrsN

Silver Member
I'm out of control this week.
I celebrated my weight-loss on Tuesday with a chinese.
I swore that was it and I was going to find my focus again and had a good couple of days. Then I well and truely went and messed things up over the weekend with copius amounts of alcohol and lots of hangover food (I wont go into details).
I'm 2litres of water down so far and 2 shakes but I really want to eat and cant stop thinking about food.
I so want this diet to work for me - I dont want to be a skinny mini but I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and be healthy. I'm neither of these things right now.
Can somebody give me a virtual kick up the backside??

Last edited:
Hi mrsN firstly celebrating a weight loss with 'food' was maybe a wrong move?

You lost 7 lbs in week 3 that is fantastic, try and keep focus you are so close to loose your first stone on CD now.!!

You sound as if your back on track today, stay with it.!!

Good luck.x

I know - why does celebrating something have to involve food!!
Stupid me. I keep looking at the bigger picture and thinking 33lb in 6 weeks is fab but its not gonna carry on if I dont sort myself out!

'You said it' draw a line and forget all about it.!
CD is the best diet to follow so carry on with the super work.x

Here is a :asskick: from me ;)

Wipe the slate clean and start again from today - Good Luck Xx

ok MrsN step away from the food......NOW!!!! it's great to celebrate your weight loss but so so wrong to be doing it with food, that's irony at it's best lol. We are here because we all have problems with food and I have done exactly the same thing before, used food as a treat!!! well no more, nooooooooooo, food is not a treat it is something to be handled with care and respect. I will now treat myself with clothes, makeup or a day out to celebrate, NOT FOOD!!!!! xx ;)

Thanks for all your wise words - the weekend went from bad to worse and the week is a total write -off. Got weigh-in later and looks like I've put on 3lbs at least. MY OWN FAULT. I'm a mess.
Need to sort my head out and be 100% now.
Why are some weeks/days so much harder than others?

Hi MrsN

Don't beat yourself up about it. Some days are definately harder than others to cope with and at week six of tfr I was obsessed with food, watching food programmes, looking through cook books and sometimes dreaming I'd cheated. Once you get through this rough bit you really will find it easier. If you feel like eating get out of the house...go for a walk. If it's in the evening go to bed early. If you want to treat yourself then go and buy a gorgeous new outfit to flatter your new figure! It feel so much better than the guilt of having eaten the wrong thing.

You can do this!

xxx

what's done is done, keep your 33lb as your motivation - you can do it Mrs N xx

Hey MrsN .... dont beat yourself up over it. I love chinese too and sometimes I feel so so so tempted ... I cant do it, not yet, doesnt mean I wont cave at some stage.

Hope you feel better about it all soon.

Thanks so much - I dont feel any better but i will.
At weigh-in I lost 2lb. I nearly fainted with shock but in many ways i'd have preferred to gain weight as i dont want to start thinking I can eat and still lose weight, if you know what I mean.
Had a good chat to my CDC and whilst i dont know why I binged I do know I dont want to be fat all my life so determined to make this work for me!!
Thanks again.

Back