Somebody slap me please :-( BEEN NAUGHTY

Kilobel

I feel ashamed, VERY VERY ashamed of myself.
A combination of TOTM, hubby on nights, baby up til 1.30am, me being a bloody weak idiot & the fact that I had to stand in front of fridge at 1.30am waiting for baby bottle to warm up A WHOLE 50seconds was just too long wasnt it lol

I HIT THE CHOCOLATE at 1.30 in the sodding morning Aaarrrggghhhh :eek:

I have had to confess to hubby cos I felt like I had had an affair while he was at work lol
& Now I confess to you lot.
I am so so sorry & so annoyed with myself not to mention the fact that I am no longer in Ketosis & have spent the day starving & struggling.
What an absolute pants head I am.

So dont spare the punches you lot just sock it to me cos I deserve it.

May it be a word of warning to newbies tho cos its so damned hard if you cheat.

Niki the ashamed :wave_cry:
xxx

Awww, Niki, don't be too hard on yourself, you will remember how hard it is next time you feel tempted.

You have a lot going on with your baby and disrupted sleep is not easy on anyone.

Forgive yourself and keep going! ;)

OMG -hang your head in shame!!! ;) ;) ;) Stop it! You've done it, its over, move on. The more you beat yourself up over it the more likely you are to succumb to the ole comfort eating again. Come on, you're doing brilliantly and are already being physically punished for the blip, forgive yourself and carry on.

GOOD LUCK!!!! oxoxoxo

Listen up! You ARE a very naughty girl!!! If...IF... i hear one more word of you eating chocolate at 01.30 again, you WILL go over my knee young lady!:p

Was it nice? *drool*
:eatdrink051:
:D

Aww honey! I hope you remember this feeling in case you come close to doing it again!! x x

look i had a blip with a chinese last week ,, its over forget it and carry on ,, :)

Young lady you are grounded!!!!!!

Sorry, had to do the angry parent thing first!!!!!

You had a blip, remember how bad you are feeling now and the hell you are going to have to go through to get back into ketosis, then dust yourself off and get back to it!

Life throws these obstacles at us and we have the choice of which way to go. I was the biggest chocoholic ever before LT (biggest in every sense of the world) and would turn to it in very situation be it that I was stressed, happy, bored, pre-menstrual!!! I have had to really grab every ounze of willpower to not succumb but what does it for me is that I am paying £36 a week for this diet, £36 I can't afford to waste, and it will take me longer if I don't stick to it!

Be strong babe, you can do this, we believe in you but you need to believe in you as well!

Good luck with your restart.

x

Well that tells me it just isnt worth it... so you had a little nibble of choc, remember how you are feeling now, so the next time temptation kicks in, you can fight it off! Wishing you luck hun x

You naughty, naughty girl! Now say 3 hail marys when you leave this confessional box!

oooh, who's been naughty!

Kilobel, get back on the ketosis wagon at once!
(and step away from the chocolate!);)

Back