Someone slap me *rant*

bijouxdolly

I went to Wetherspoons and normally stick to diet coke and a meal within my calories, but I had a few Crabbies (haven't checked how many calories but I'm guessing alot :() and a chocolate fudge cake (700+ cals, I only had ~500 left). I have so much uni work to do tomorrow that I won't have time to get a swim or exercising in. :mad:

I'm annoyed at myself! I've been doing so well for the last 3 weeks.

Its happened now. Draw a line under it and get back on track. And remember how you feel now for next time you are tempted.

I love crabbies. Very jealous lol.

Yep, tomorrow is a new day.

Forget about it hun. There is nothing you can do about it now, so just forget about it!!! If you have been good for 3 weeks then 1 day off won't do any harm. Don't feel guilty cos it will do you know good! :)

I went to Wetherspoons and normally stick to diet coke and a meal within my calories, but I had a few Crabbies ...

I'm annoyed at myself! I've been doing so well for the last 3 weeks.
How DARE you have crabbies?! :grumble:

I don't even know what :airquote:"crabbies":airquote: are!!!

.......IF THERE EVEN IS SUCH A THING!! How DARE you have something that I don't even know what it is?! :rant2:
:rant2::rant2:I think you must have made them up!! :rant2:I mean, there's no such thing! What are they, food made of crabs??!
sebastian.gif

Crab FOOD?! FOOD FOR CRABS!!!! CRABS DON'T EAT FOOD, THEY EAT SEAWEED OR AIR BUBBLES OR SOMETHING!!!
21o7squ.jpg
seaweed-service-deck--the-weight-7-inch.jpg
seaweed2.gif
6165.gif

:whip:NAUGHTY GIRL DON'T MAKE UP PRETEND FOODS *SLAP SLAP* BAD!!! NO!!!:whoopass:

Ahem. Yes.
grin_2_14889_6448_thumb.png

Isn't crabbies a ginger ale? But oh god those pics made me laugh!! And the food for crabs thing!! When I hear crabbies I think of crabby pattys and sponge bob square pants!! Think we are losing the thread a bit now, but thanks guys for making me chuckle today !!! : ))))

Back