Someone stole my MOJO!

Smurfette

Silver Member
Agh! I want to do this soooo much! I have lost my mojo a bit this week as I am a little distracted and low on time... I am in an amateur drama soc and we have a show on at the minute - i am being good but I feel my hold is slipping - temptation seems to be everywhere this week :/ My usual routine is a bit off and I know I am prob not getting enough time to organise myself better :/ any wise words to get me back in the swing of it - and into a dress by Saturday and the finale nite out!! thanx in advance xxxxx

lack of routine is always a problem on Dukan
all i can suggest is that you have lots of snacks with you when your out , pots of sf jelly, boiled eggs, water prawns to try and curb the thoughts
we all get times like it but you have to think past it and how well you have done

what she said!

Keep looking at that dress. Maybe even hang it up in your bedroom where you can see it everyday. It'll remind you of how much you want to be able to fit into it, and should help to keep you strong and on the straight and narrow.

Good luck!

thank u thank u - i made my sf jelly last nite and am so looking fwd to it as a snack today... oh and i made my first galette mmmmm.... so tasty and filling.. tho gonna add bit of salt and sweetener today and see if it can be better. thanx for being there. xxxxxxxxx

Thanx dukandebut! I am hoping for a hood week ahead as routines will be back to normal! It was a tough week in the middle of kicking off a new eating approach but I didn't do too badly considering! Looking fwd to kickstarting it all again this week! Xx

Good luck Smurfette, after being good last week I really went off the rails this weekend, am back on it today though! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be in that dress in no time!

Back