Someone stop me from wanting to nibble!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whoops, 16 October 2007 Social URL.

1. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Kids are in bed, dh is at work I'm sat here alone and normal night would have been to have a takeaway or nibbles
    I'm trying to keep my hands busy by typing!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

You can do this hun you're doing the right thing keeping yourself busy is there anything that will really take your attention away from hunger like i dunno looking at all the gorge clothes you'll be able to fit in on the beach next yr or the great christmas outfit you can buy yourself this yr? I often find that helps

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Am on MSN if you need me X

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Take it from someone who knows (today especially) nibbling doesn't make you feel any better, and to be honest you would just feel really guilty afterwards. It is not worth it... why not go onto the arcade and try and win a trophy!!!

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.