Someone stop me...

first timer

I can't stop eating chocolate this evening so far have had s freddo bar 2 weight watchers chocolate bars and 6 large chocolate buttons!! It's only my second week and am gutted I gave in to temptation someone please stop me before I really blow it!!!

Dont panic we all do it to begin with. I always eat choccy & still go on to have a weight loss. Make sure uv had ur fruit/veg to balance things out a bit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Go brush your teeth! Then it wont taste nice :) xx

I need a choccy fix occasionally and the SW plan takes that into account if you can control it!!!
Try and look the syns up before you eat, some choccy can be quite low in syns and if I am desperate and have used most of my syns I will reach for a options hot chocolate - depending which one, they are between 1.5 and 2 syns per serving.

I find they help!

God, I feel the same!! Its my star week, and my stomach is screaming "GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE!!!!"

Just took myself off to the shower and my oh us now home which helps me stay away from chocolate which is good!! I counted my syns for the choc and was if my counting right 18/19 I didn't have any other syns today and haven't had my full 15 any other day do far I suppose thursday will tell a tale!! Note to self don't be so stupid in future it's not worth it!!!

hi hun i find if i eat chocolate bars i can't stop but if i buy the shapers mint chocolate bars from boots i don't pig out i usually allow myself either 2 a day of the shapers (4 syns each) or i have 1 plus a hi-fi bar as a h/e maybe u should try them :rolleyes: good luck x

Back