Someone tell me why Im doing this diet

Oh I feel sh*t, Im hungry and thinking of all the lovely food out there :(:(:(:(

Why should I keep going, I need some motivation, although my fat should be motivation enough.:sigh: oh what am I to do?:(:(

Bm2lm xx

this feeling lasts just a few days. u r nearly passed it so keep going!

benefits of staying on track r:

1. very soon u r gonna be bursting with energy and feeling wonderful
  2. amazing, healthy, glowing skin
  3. not feeling like u have failed urself
  4. shrinking incredibly quick
  5. getting to maintenance and being blasted with compliments
  6. inspiring everyone around you
  7. feeling u have gotten to the end and succeeded like never before
  8. being able to wear any clothes u like, not stuff thats dark and covers bum/tum
  9. millions more that i am forgetting :eek:

Ahh im strugglin along with CD as well, altho i know it can be done and you can definitly do it hun!!!The food that you eat is gonna be over in minutes..and you'll feel so guity afterwards about it! the food is never gonna look as good as you do with your weight gone..i have to keep telling myself this too as i have nearly slipped up a couple of times..and did indeed have a tiny piece of chicken...
you're gonna be in such a better place once you lose the weight..just think of going into ANY Shop to pick something out to wear !!!you're doing great so far...dont let the evil chatterbox get to you...believe me when i say it might taste good at the moment, but in an hours time you'll realise you've just blown it all..and have to start again...
is the food really really worth that much???
*bighugs*

Oh my god I totally agree with Karen!! I have been doing this for 4 weeks and I can actually notice a difference already when I walk my son to school, yes if I sprint back I do huff and puff still but normally on the sprint there I would be puffing loads but not any more and I've only lost 17lbs so far - at this rate I will feel fantastic before long and for me that's what it's all about. I sometimes get disheartened cos I'm at the start and I know I have such a long way to go but persevere, you must and you will feel fab, make sure you keep posting cos I'm sure there are loads of us out here that will give you so much support x PS I still think about curries a lot cos my husband still has them and eats them in front of me - nice!!!

no mtter whether u do the diet or not...the days/weeks/months will pass. 6 months flies by and when we reach 6 months from now, u can be eating all the stuff u normally do and feeling like crud and frumpy or u can be 6 months down the road looking amazing and feeling slinky and devine!

either way...the 6 months r gonna pass.

xxxx

Well, I dunno why you're doing the diet hon, but for me it is a last resort attempt to get control of my life, my emotions and my disgusting relationship with food - which was slowly killing me!!!! (not being melodramatic - just honest!)

I want to live longer, be stronger, healthier, happier, fitter, be able to buy whatever clothes I like from any shop, wear nice sexy undies.. have the energy to do all the things I should be able to do.. to have a life and not a morbidly obese existence where self esteem and self worth come bottom of my lists...

I didn't want to be a gross lardy-ar$e bint any more... and having tried all other methods this one, as tough as it gets.. damn well works if you can stick with it! :D :D

So.. that's (partly) why I'm doing it..

So hang on in there and the benefits will begin SO quickly! You will be utterly amazed, I guarantee it.. if you stick to it 100% the weight will just drop off you! :D

Good luck, I really hope you can persevere - it will be SO worth it :D :D :D

why did you decide to embark on the cambridge journey?
What motivated you then to start such a strict regime?
Do you want to feel how you felt when you were 13 lbs heavier and gaining weight all the time?
Do you want to live the whole of your life as a big person?
Do you never want to experience life and freedom as a slim person?
Hope that helps
xx

Back