'Something got me started', Kekes diary

dmboanas said:
Hello keke wow ..well done on the 6lbs !! Excellent start. Im in my 50s but determined to 'do this' once and for all. I have clothes in my wardrobe in 5 sizes but most of them are smaller than the ones I need at the moment. ..I joined a week ago and lost 2 and half the first week which is a fair bit less than I usually lose. Anyway, I eat a lot and to still lose while stuffing my face cant be bad. Your right , these diaries are so motivating.
Diana

Hi Diana,

Well done on your loss in week 1.

I agree... I love reading all the diaries, so motivational! Its also nice to know there are lots of people in the same position.

We can all help each other :) xxx

Hi Keke, lol at your menopause comment in one of your posts. I know that feeling.

I'd give protein a go for breakfast. I'm always useless if I have fruit/cereal just want to eat for England but poached egg on toast and I'm good all day.

You might want to give the Extra Easy plan a go as I believe it is more balanced and you just get less healthy extras.

Good luck, hope a loss comes your way this week.

Aw thank you Sugar brilliant loss m'dear you must be so pleased love am genuinely glad for you xx btw love where is Piggers hope she's ok she hasn't posted since weds?
HIYA Diana good loss this week keep it up m'dear !Most welcome to join in and commiserate or celebrate our wins, hopefully more celebrations than the other !
Tranquility thanks for the tip most grateful m'dear this b menopause is awful just awful but taking menopause tabbys from wlikos that have isoflavones in and they seem to keep the flushes at bay thank god!Speak tom have sweet or should I say Canderel dreams !lol night night xx

Started with 3 fried eggs and 1 heb toast!Woke up starving and craving lets hope the eggs fill me up will report back later and let you know how I have done xx

NIce start to the day!

I had cereal today, and I don't feel as if I have eaten anything!:eek:

Thanks Ginlin have to say I am in one of those give me food and give it me now moods you know the starvin marvin hungry craving mode. I haven't cheated though but just ate a lot. For luncheon (how posh!) a whole carton of ff natural yog yes a 500g tub go on tell me I am a big fat gutsy cow I know I am but needs must I have to fill up on free food to stop myself shcleming anything that isn't tied down.Then had a carton of ff cott cheese on 7 crakerbreads dunno how many I should have for my heb but figured 7 were needed to take all the cott cheese, had an apple to finish and a cuppa coffee with my hea milk.
Am finally stuffed now, had a punnet of cherries for my elevenses (not that they touched the sides) and going to have wedges a tin of beans and a hea cheese melted on the top for ma tea! Well I have to say I have scoffed the quantity and the quality today all healthy food and good for me just aheck of a lot am thinking my portions are huge and i don't think anyone else here has such huge portions as I eat am sadly a guts think I may need a gastric band which actually in my present mood would be stretched within an inch of its life if I had one.What is a girl to do? Still think positively with all these beans I have been eating I am finally able to get revenge on my dh for all the years of night torture he has put me through. speak later girls hope you are not too reviled by my eating habits I wunt blame you if you were cos I am. Why couldn't god have made me a pretty lil skinny girly who really isn't fussed on food much and pushes most of it round her plate like the yanks do in films? Why ?

Quilty I am guilty!lol
yes I know love but well I needed to be 'FULL TO BURSTING' TO STOP ME FROM SCOFFING CRIPS ( they had such an elevated presence in my life that they used to have their own cupboard here) and anything else I can get my hands on that is remotely calorie laiden!

From this moment forward Keke when you go to the supermarket you go around muttering to yourself "Don't buy it, can't eat it". Trust me it works. These days I cruise the crisps and chocolate aisles and find myself thinking "what am I doing here, I don't need any of these".

I mean I am no angel, if I REALLY want some chocolate I'll have it, but I have found my own wacky ways of re-gaining control from the food.

Jayne I have a plan! I am going to do all shopping on t'internet so as I can't buy anything remotely norty! If it's not here I can't eat it can I. Had a good tea of said wedges beans and cheese been very good but eaten a huge amount of free food today . Just needed more food today yet friday when I was really busy hardly ate a ting funny how being busy deflects the hunger/craving pangs. You have me intrigued as to your 'wacky ways to regain control' hmm lol! You are doing well Jayne nearly 3 stone gine well done m'dear! xx

Hi Hunny,

Have you had a good weekend???

Hi keke. Well dome sticking to plan even if youre eating loads, your body and mind start to change. On green days I find eggs, quorn and tofu really filling and that helps me eat smaller portions but I know I can have more as it is free. I make quorn Chilli and bolognaise both free and add loads if veg and beans. I find the more protein the better and that is why people lose well on Red. Your wedges meal is one of my favs!

Jayne I have a plan! I am going to do all shopping on t'internet so as I can't buy anything remotely norty!

I do my shopping online and last week , as a substitute for half fat cheese, they sent 12 muller light full fat toffee rice !!!!!!
Diana

Diana they are 10 bloody syns each !!! hahaha
priceless !:D

Hi Hunny,

Have you had a good weekend???

Sugar been as good as gold but eaten for Wales as well as looking like one!Had cravings again but stuck to it religiously but have eaten and eaten my portions have been massive I bet I won't have lost on weds . I have never eaten so much in my life!I just thought in my hour of need I have to hit the free food and thats all there is to it. I can't go back to the crisps love now I have got off them . Hope you ok and had good day today wondering where Piggers is too.Love your photos of your food looks gorgeous also loved your garden furniture looks very posh and clean not like mine covered in bird pooh!:D:8855:

Hi keke. Well dome sticking to plan even if youre eating loads, your body and mind start to change. On green days I find eggs, quorn and tofu really filling and that helps me eat smaller portions but I know I can have more as it is free. I make quorn Chilli and bolognaise both free and add loads if veg and beans. I find the more protein the better and that is why people lose well on Red. Your wedges meal is one of my favs!

The sooner my body and mind change the better Jaydee lol. I have made a spag bol with the quorn and a chilli too they both tasted just like the meat version tbh. I do eat a lot of eggs and usually I agree with you they fill me up but some days .... I could eat a horse.I hope it does alter because I feel like a complete pig the amount I have eaten love . Never mind have stuck to it so don't feel guilt at least thanks for your support Jaydee speak tom night xx

Sugar been as good as gold but eaten for Wales as well as looking like one!Had cravings again but stuck to it religiously but have eaten and eaten my portions have been massive I bet I won't have lost on weds . I have never eaten so much in my life!I just thought in my hour of need I have to hit the free food and thats all there is to it. I can't go back to the crisps love now I have got off them . Hope you ok and had good day today wondering where Piggers is too.Love your photos of your food looks gorgeous also loved your garden furniture looks very posh and clean not like mine covered in bird pooh!:D:8855:

No Keke No. You do not make statements like that anymore. You tell yourself "At WI on Wednesday the scales will show a loss". Keep repeating it to yourself you need to reprogramme your brain. Positive statements only.

My favourite statement on my commute is to repeat over and over "Every day, in every way I am eating healthy foods and getting smaller".

No Keke No. You do not make statements like that anymore. You tell yourself "At WI on Wednesday the scales will show a loss". Keep repeating it to yourself you need to reprogramme your brain. Positive statements only.

My favourite statement on my commute is to repeat over and over "Every day, in every way I am eating healthy foods and getting smaller".

Corr Quilty you should be on prescription on the nhs love for a feel good fix ! thanks m'dear am thinking ur RIGHT I am going to show a loss on weds and whats more I feel better which is the most important thing.xx

Hi Keke,

How was your Monday?

Xxx

Back