'Something got me started', Kekes diary

Hi Keke,

Not heard from you in a couple of days, hope your ok Hunny?!

Speak Soon xxx

I'm fine m'dears hubbs decided to take BT OFFER UP FROM DABS.COM !HUH FOR A NEW damn hubb and he buggered it all up have been fuming fuming with him nearly divorced over it! I am only able to use the damn hubb with a blinking ethernet cable and to be honest with you it is driving me nuts! nuts I tell you!Anyway new hubb coming soon so I will be back to normal viewing soon! promise oh yeah only lost 2 lbs more am cheesed off I know that is 10 lbs but its sooooo freak8n slow !hope you are all ok speak to y'all soon hope ya been good girlies Sugar, Jaydee and Jacks speak soon got a better hubb ! lol xxxxx

keke said:
I'm fine m'dears hubbs decided to take BT OFFER UP FROM DABS.COM !HUH FOR A NEW damn hubb and he buggered it all up have been fuming fuming with him nearly divorced over it! I am only able to use the damn hubb with a blinking ethernet cable and to be honest with you it is driving me nuts! nuts I tell you!Anyway new hubb coming soon so I will be back to normal viewing soon! promise oh yeah only lost 2 lbs more am cheesed off I know that is 10 lbs but its sooooo freak8n slow !hope you are all ok speak to y'all soon hope ya been good girlies Sugar, Jaydee and Jacks speak soon got a better hubb ! lol xxxxx

KEKE.... YOUR BACK!! I MISSED YOU!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you darls hope you both ok doke.... I soooo missed coming on here am really disillusioned with the dieting and needed a fix sooo sooo bad never mind normal viewing will soon be resumed was going to buy myself a blackberry to let me come on here ! speak soon love ya muchly xxxx

Hurry Back Keke,

You should get a Blackberry, I have an Iphone and have the minimins app.

Its Fab, I can keep up to date with everyone on the move! :D

Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

Back