Something to make you go awww.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
my 5 year old just phoned me to say that he has a girlfriend called Franchesca. They are not allowed to kiss at school, he informs me.

Aaaaw - so sweet!

aw thats adorable! maybe we should make a thread about things that make you go awwwwww! i have one actually, the other day, walking up the road to grandma's house, my little girl statred singing me a song(shes four) something along the lines of "i will always love you you are my mummy you are so pretty " aw i had 2 hold back tears :eek:
but she did tell me today i had a big fat belly which i did not appreciate! xx

I had an aww moment yesterday. It was my last day at a special school where I've been working for 5 weeks, and boy A, aged 15, who has been the bain of my life for the said 5 weeks lurched over and gave me a big hug and told me he was really going to miss me. And because of his condition, I know that he MUST have meant it. Almost makes all that hair I tore out because of him worth while, LOL.

I asked my boy how she became his girlfriend and he said, "She was looking for a boyfriend and she found me. she now has 3 boyfriends!!!"

Back