Something totally different

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Catsmce, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Catsmce

Catsmce New Member

Hi everyone, so my general relationship with food sucks. I go on a diet I do great lose weight am very happy then I start eating normally again weight goes back up plus some and I'm not so happy. Then I try another diet ... c where I'm going with this ? Apparently it's a common thing, well, I decided enough is enough. So today I met with a hypnotherapist for some HYPNOTHERAPY to c if this will help how I deal with food. I have to say it was very interesting, can't really go into detail but I came out feeling better than I have in a long time. I got a CD to listen to everyday or night while I sleep. The only thing I don't like is that I'm not allowed to weight myself :eek: I've to go on how my clothes fit. Is it another hair brained idea on my part ??? Suppose all I can do is wait and c

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I give you kudos for having the guts to try it out. Am too freaked out by hypnotherapy. The thought of someone messing about with my mind is too scary for me.

4. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i would try it if i knew it would work!! im at the stage i would try ANYTHING!!! x x x

5. Blueeyes26

Blueeyes26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I've tried hynotherapy, several years ago to try to get over a broken heart. It didn't work for me

Last edited: 30 November 2008
  6. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I have visited a hypnotherapist and have cds....the key to succeeding - you have to keep listen regularly to the cd's. I didn't but I am going to start again, I found it really helped my brain calm down if nothing else. and it meant that I had 30 mins of me time every day.

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i listen to a paul mckenna cd every night and so far it works wonders. not exactly the same thing, more referring to the cd you got...

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.