Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

According to this its 20 points but do i count my weight as 12s or 13s as its more close to 13s.. or should i just count as 12's... am i bugging u yet? lolz

i dropped my points when i moved down into the 12's so i would go with the lower points

im dreading going into the 11's lol

x

Sona as SOON as you go into the next stone bracket you go to the lower points so the points go from
13st 13lb down to 13st as soon as you get to 12st13lb you are one point lower
hope that makes sense

hiya,weightwatchers dont charge u for registration,true,you pay on a weekly basis,true but you do get charged for any weeks missed unless you have arranged it as a holiday with the leader,just let em know and they will jot you down as on holiday,i cant remember how many weeks a year ur allowed though xand if ur 12 something u count the points as 12 i just realised today my points allowance has gone down by one too lol

weight 12.9 = 20 points a day for me from now on.
Man i just lost 2 points (over night) it makes me feel..... hungrier.

Ah welll it should be a good thing! ive decided against the wendy plan... simply coz i just couldnt do it! maybe try again later when im settled on my new points! i just rememberd the reason i was on 22 points was that my start weight was 14.6!

BTW i did an early PG test this morning as im due in the next couple of days and as it turns out im not pg! well according to the test im not! so started my xenical tabs again this morning! hoping to lose a few lbs during or after TOM as i usually do! fingers crossed!

Im dreading 11 stone's too!! i havent seen them for a while! lolz
thanks lilone ur right... time to drop that point and move on!!
Good luck gals!!

xx

Good luck settling in to your new points allowance!! :) xx

Thanks saski! Im finding it a bit weird!! in the past i have struggled to eat allmy points and now i feel like ive been deprived!! lols i will soon get used to it! Plus ive started writing my food diary again which i have always done on paper but just stopped typing it up here!
Hows it going with you?

Ive had a good start to the day! Got my food diary in order and ready to stick to my points! im running out of time for my goal to 12.5 by august! still stuck on 12.9 so i hope there is a loss after (or during in my case) TOM.

My lil one fell and bashed his face on a table yesterday he had a bruise on his cheek and looked really awful! i nearly died when i saw him! he didnt even notice it though was in a great mood when i got home and slept quite well through the night! The bruise was all but gone this morning so i think it wasnt soo bad. Its soo scary how we cant protect them every second of the day! and my lil man loves adventure! he cant sit still for more than 2 mins n he's only 16 months!

anyway at work, will catch up later

s xx

Dont want to worry you but when i was expecting Rhiannon my 1st test was negative !! and she is most definately here!!

good luck with the lower points.

poor little chap, htey do bounce back quick at that age tho which is great, sometimes wish i still has their resiliance

Hey Jane,
you got me thinkining! I had taken my tablets yesterday after getting a negative test but im going to stay off them now untill my P starts. Ive been getting some crapms so i dnt think its long now.. but best be on the safe side!

eekk

i had cramps too,was convinced totm was on the way. Just think it may be worth a 2nd test if nothing happens in the next few days and just be 'wise' in the meantime!

oh poo i'm gonna be on hols and have to wait to find out what happens !!

How are you finding your new points ?

lolz u may not have to wait to long my cramps are getting very.... demanding... I will be WISE though.. lolz i will not have red bull.. instead i will have hot choc with a hint of expresso to wake me up!

Im finding the points easier by the day.. i try to organise my meals and i make soup every week so there is always something to fall back on if i dont have much points left for a meal or points to spare!

Ive only just discoverd that a tube of smarites is 3 points and as i can spead this out in a whole shift its sooo worth it!

Ive just got chocolate on the mind today and I dont even have a sweet tooth im more a savoury person!!

oh no.. u dnt think its a craving do u??? eeekkkk

lots of people fancy chocolate around totm. Thats the confusing thing, alot of early pregnancy signs are just like totm how on earth we're supposed to know!!

Happy to hear you found a cheap choc ifx in smarties, shame i'm not really keen-best i can do is a curly wirly think they are 2.5 but last ages if you fridge them 1st

*gasps* a curley wirly is ONLY 2.5?!?!?!!? ave uv known this all ur life and didnt tell me?!!??!!??!?! JANE! *SHOCKED*

I have no words for u... im just going to be upset quietly....(and slip out to buy a curly wirly)... ermm.. before i commence the loss of words... are we talking about the normal sized curley wirly or some stupid mini sized one... ehem... just curiouse...

that that info i forgive u!
;-) i cant have any more choc today! but will bare in mind for saturday when im on a late shift! cheers me dears xx

i suppose it must just be a case of finding the brainier uses for the points values to feel full etc,i first started with my mother in law but the most she ever had to lose was a stone giving her a max of 20 points but i started on 30 points and so far have never been below 23pts so have always been in awe of how its managable on less pts,i suppose as i get closer i will work it out,hope you do too x:D

I hope so! every day i have to hold back on myself to stay within my points!! so im sooo thankful for the soup ive made as it realllly fills me up! and ive made in nice n spicy so i can only manage one bowl of that aswell!! hehe

I started on 22 points and even them in sure i was supposed to have more.. ive been using a few diff refrences to work out my points and they have all been diff. So decided to re-calculate now that i have actually lost some weight and use just the sticky on this forum from sandy.

So 20 points and counting down! Did a WI this morning just before my shower (so nekkid) and it was 12.8! I hope that sticks so ive officially lost 1lb in a month! lolz im happy it comes off even if its just 1 lb a month! My goal is 9st but i will be happy with 9.7 or 10 aswell.

Anyway just started work, first 8am start ive had in over a year and it was surprisingly easy to get out of bed at 6!! Considering the night i had! First i couldnt sleep only coz i knew i had to get up early.. then then i did get to sleep my hubby was having nightmares! then when i finally got him calmed down he accuses me of kicking him!! and argues with me WITH HIS EYES CLOSED!!! i got soo mad i DID kick him really hard!! he slept through the whole thing!! almost punched him this morning when he wanted a kiss before work! aagghh MEN! or in his case CHILD!

IF anyones still keeping track with me im now officially 2 days over due my TOM. Also the pg feeling i had before has gone too!! SO i have no idea whats going on!! Will wait 3 more days for TOM then i test again!! JUST IN CASE i am pg... can i still carry on doing WW just a higher pointer version?

anyway nipped out to asda last night and picked up 2 new books, One is "the host" by the same author or twilight and the 1st of the Night world books. Im going to start one now and one is to take with me on holiday!

Nothing much else to report yet!

catch up later

s xx

-im 28,
-i weigh 12.9,
-im 5'2
-i have a desk job.
Also if u had'nt guessed im female! lolz

xx

Hi sorry I am a bit late with this, but just to clarify out of the book from class, 20 points is right for you.

If this helps...
Female - SCORE 3
Male - SCORE 9

Age 16-20 - SCORE 5
Age 21-35 - SCORE 4
Age 36-50 - SCORE 3
Age 51-65 - SCORE 2
Over 65 - SCORE 1

However many stones you currently weigth (ignoring the pounds) add this
ie 12st 13 - SCORE 12

Under 5ft 4 - SCORE 1
5ft 4 or above - SCORE 2

Sitting most of the time - SCORE 0
Occasional sitting,mainly standing - SCORE 2
Walking most of the time - SCORE 4
Physically hard work mostly - SCORE 6

Add it all up and thats how they work it out - just deduct a point every time you go into the next stone down until you get to 18 points as this is the minimum.

Hope this helps xx

hey fitz!
thanks hun! im on the 20 points a day now! but i SOO cheating tonight.. im having a kebab roll which i have pointed at 12 points in total!! im sure its less!!

if anyone has had a kebab roll b4 let me know!

oooooooo late tom?pg?i wish as for men ur right child and lmao my gra argues with me in his sleep too so good to know im not the only girl in the world with someone like that haha theyre all the same they must be,ive not just been saying it all along its true!:Dnot been on the scales myself since wi i got rid of my house ones cos i tend to get obsessive and spend half my life on em haha was well under pts yesterday and today ive had a bowl of chicken soup 4 bread and butter,just like mum used to bring when i was ill lol it sure perked me up,besides its only a cold anyone would think i have man flu the way im moaning about it lol,so while im keeping my eye on the pts im not gonna be too strict on myself till i feel better cos otherwise i will lapse badly and totally mess it up.hope alls going well 4 u too x

Back