Sona's exercise tick box

2010: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday will be the main three exercise days. If i miss one i will ty to make up on another day. If i have more time i will try to do an extra session on another day.

Tuesday
05/01/2010
*30 mins on stepper

Wednesday
06/01/2010
*30 mins on stepper
*100 crunches
*100 obliques

Thursday
07/01/2010
*30 mins stepper
*100 crunches
*100 obliques

Last edited:
You shovel Laura, how shocking :( I use sand and salt, it's kept out drive and pathway clear.

LOL OK, no it's not as much fun. :)

Managing to stick to my 30 mins a day so far lol.

I used to be obsessive about exercise. 100 repetitions (each) of a wide variety of very taxing things, three or four times EVERY day. This would leave me tired and aching but boy was I toned!

I later realised that this was just a knock-on effect of my food obsession - a partial transference to one that involved exercise. These days I am for moderation.

Having said that an hour a day would suit me better! Again must watch out for my joints as they are not strong any more. Weight bearing exercise is just wearing them out faster.

As ever these days I seek a balance. When the weather clears I will be walking a lot more. I don't drive so I walk everywhere. It all helps.

Last edited:
In the past i have found that i throw myself in to exercise (very distant past) I kill it for an hour a day every day and then the novelty wears off quickly and i think of it more as a chore and then dont stick to it! So i am also going for moderation and trying to make it more fun rather than boring! Ive started watching a DVD half hour every time i do my stepper. Just watched legally blond 2 this week!

I do that! Watch something interesting on tv whilst I jog in place or step. It helps to make the time fly.

Or are we just addicted to tv and films? A question to be asked! LOL.

well it helps pass the time!! im constantly looking at the clock so this reallly helps!! plus i have an hour slot to exercise then iv got the little one so hubby can go to the gym!! so this is not only exercise time.. its also ME time. so in ME time im gona watch a movie.. even if it takes 3 days to get through it!!

Oh sure makes it more fun.

I did my very brisk 30 minutes. Knees feeling it now but I feel better for it.

Ive been getting on with my 30 mins this week as well i feel really good when ive done the exercise. I feel more energised after work for some reason!! anyway WI was showing 12.7 on sunday so thats come back down! but 12.8 again yesterday! guess will have to wait till friday!

Tuesday
12/01/2010
*30 mins stepper
*100 crunches
*100 obliques

Wednesday
13/01/2010
*30 mins stepper
*100 crunches
*100 obliques
*25 leg lifts

Thursday
14/01/2010
*30 mins stepper
*100 crunches
*100 obliques
* 24 leg extensions

Last edited:
Laura im finally begining to see some results so im determined to stick with it! Im enjoying the exercise and maybe will buy a new bike that i can store in the celler!

Well done love.

Tuesday
19/01/2010
*30 mins on stepper
*100 cunches
*100 obliques
*25 leg lifts
*25 leg extensions

Wednesday
20/01/2010
*20 mins on stepper
*100 cunches
*100 obliques
*25 leg extensions

Thursday - No stepper today didnt have time.
21/01/2010
*100 cunches
*100 obliques
*25 leg extensions
*20 leg lifts

Last edited:
Blimey, that lot would exhaust me Sona. :)

well my son helps me.. like lying on top of mummy when shes doing her crunches to make it harder!! and holding on to my legs when im on the stepper to make it more difficult or HELP me topple over!! lolz

LOL LMAO, I can just picture that love.

No stepper on thursday this week as didnt have time.
I did my washing instead! i hope if my flu gets better to make it up before tuesday next week!! at the moment my joints are hurtinga dn my legs and arms are killing me!

Back