Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

thanks louise.
Got woken up by the postman with his finger on my flat buzszer for about 5 mins i answered alright alright.... there was a parcel for each flat...................... free light bulbs urgh!!!!

So was meant to wake up at 4pm and wokr up 1.20!!! Am so tired alrready but couldnt get back to sleep as it woke me up with a start!
got a cold aswell.
Have to now stay up till 7am tomorrow and then obviously till i get home! SO ANNOYED!!!!

Well am thinking i am the only one left in this challenge so may start my own thread???? COME ON GIRLS join me again!

So far had
bfast:- jacket with beans and cheese (HEXB)
then will have
dinner:- spag bol with Cheese (HEXB)
Milke (HEXA) for teas.
then mug shots and fruit and yoghurts!!

How many syns do you think are in lucozades??? dont really want to do redbulls as i will be buzzing and not be able to sleep tomorrow!!!
x

i'm still here *waves*
although i'm still on a diet of porriage and mash potato
the dr says its a bug i think he's talking out his arse. So i'm trying to move GP's at the mo

lucozade orange 380ml is 15syns
original 380ml 14syns

Hey All

Just thought would say Hiya!

xx

Not bad hun!

Who knows what next week will bring but You know all fun!

Hows the new job?
x

hey

am here, i jus havent been on the plan atm, my depression is really really bad and my doctor is bein useless so i need to change to another practise :( but wen am depressed i eat crap, i had put on 2lbs wen i got weighed on sat but i was totm and i got weighed today n its gone again so i have sts, i jus feel bad postin on here wen i cant manage a full day, n wen i dont follow the plan i get annoyed at myself then i feel more depressed :( i think i will let myself have till monday to sort myself out n start afresh on monday :)

sorry that am not bein supportive i promise i will be back on track by monday

xxxx

hi all.
Yea loving the new job! I am answering on my own and giving advice now! hehe! just long old shifts but its worth it cos next week i am off for the whole week and then back on for 3 more nights and then off for 4 days!!!!

Stacey keep your chin up. Keep posting here. a problem shared is a prob halved and all that and remember you have my number so dont hesitate to call!!!
off to work now!
night
xxx

Hiya peeps I am still on the chalenge I was just cut off the internet because I couldnt afford to pay my bill till oh got paid today. I have really missed coming on here its been awful I have been so lost.

I got wi later so will report back in a bit. I am not expecting a loss though this week. Hope your all ok speak later xxxxx:gen126:

Hiya Son, glad you're back with us, I missed you!
Good luck tonight - never know, you may suprise yourself x

hey all

things seem to be up and down for lots of us at the moment. everything always seems hard work at this time of year - the pressure of xmas coming...

come on girls we can do this!!!

good luck to all.

p.s - can you believe how many syns in lucazade - i would have just drunk that and not thought anything of it!!!

hey

am in such a mood today!!! i rang the bank today and they sed i had less money in than i should have so i asked them to run through my account for last few days and they sed i had barclays home insurance for £48 a month i was like erm i dont think so (i used to work for barclays sellin home insurance n no its too expensive n crap) so he sed i have had it since august!!! so i rang the insurance department n they sed they r too busy to look into it n will ring me bk in 3 hours!!!! so they owe me £200 but i no i wont get it :(

and i have been out all day n jus got bk to find the stupid feckin council aint emptied my bin, why the f*** do i pay £145 a month to them? i rang n she sed i must have put it out after they had been (H2B put it out before he left for work at 6!!!) so now my bin is over the top full n i have to wait till next week!!!

xxx

Hey stacey. At first i thought you said you were in a GOOD mood today lol.
Well my last night tonight for a week. YEYEYEYEEYEY! cant wait to have a normal life!!!

Weighed in at 16.9 when i have stuck to it???? i have put on 3lbs!!!!!
Whats going on???
So annoyed!
So had a fishcake and chips lol.
xxx

maybe its jus water retention hun?

i jus got weighed n weigh 15.10 so i have put a lb on but i thought it wud be more, i really need to get back on track, i no everytime i am annoyed or upset or happy i eat n i need to stop it, am sat with my 2nd glass of malibu and a tub of ben n jerrys hahahahah whoops we r jus soooo skint atm with me not workin but never mind eh :( least if we get it back its a bit extra :)

xxx

i don't want to assume but i'm sure you said you would like to do my job? sorry he not but if you go to nhs jobs and then put in cad operator or dispatch in the field then your asda it might be worth a try? its such a good job. i'd recommend it to everyone. good money and overtime available for your wedding fund. x

my advice is to keep looking hoinestly i know here in london they are recruiting all the time as they encourage you to move through the ranks. shame you cant commute!
x

Back