Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

welkl thats good nicki! at least your on the roll for when you get back on track!
Ijust remembered i have a wedding to go to next weekend and i wont be able to stick to the diet 100%. Whats the lowest form of cals drink? I just want to try and stick to it if i can?
x

hey hun

if ya can stick to spirit n diet drinks they r only 2 syns each :D why dont ya have a flexi day n have like maybe 200 syns? it depends on wat ya eatin at the weddin n then try n stick to that :D

xxx

Well boy wonder didn't get home till almost 7pm, luckily and thankfully he bought me home some spaghetti and cheese. mmmmmmmm and even though i haven't been on the plan i still weighed out 28g of cheese, didn't even realise till after i'd eaten it :D good habit, i used to eat tons.
On the bad side i'm still awake because my poor tummy is dancing and i swear its all the processed stuff.
Soo on the plan tomorrow and deff gonna stick to it. Going to write my plan out now, Have a good week Ladies :cool:

Oh well at least you can stick to it from now on!
Stacey i dunno what the food will be but i will try my best at the end of the end i aint gonna bust a gut as i'll be up dancing all night!

So didnt do well at weekend! NEVER DO!
But today back on it/

BFAST:- x2 alpen bars (HEX B)
Lunch:- x2 ww bread and marmite and butter (syns?)
yoghurt
x2 satsumas
apple.
mug shot
Dinner:- Pasta and cheese (HEX A)

Milk:- HEX A

xx

I hate weekends too, yesterday i ended up having chips and a small cake whoops, but i used to always have weigh in day off, bad habit i need to stop! So i wont have any syns today to even it out

Breakfast - weetabix (heb)
mid morning - omelette with tomatoes (starving this morning)
Lunch - pasta n sauce with cheese (heb)
Dinner - jacket potato with cheese (hea) and beans
Snacks - yoghurt and fruit

xxx

I have an interview on wed and the job starts next monday :D

its business to business sales which i havent done before but think it will be a good challenge, the basic pay is £16,000 and for every sale u get £30 comission so potential to earn lots :D its monday to friday 9 till 5 which would be fab for me cos i need a set shift job so i can join a new sw class and start going to the gym etc

fingers crossed peeps :)

xxx

I'll keep my my fingers crossed for you stacy. The only jobs in my area are call centres but since my breakdown i just can't talk on the phone, i have panic attacks. Its awful,

Well i have food, yipeee :eatdrink051:

so another green day today

breakfast- Banana, Alpen Light (syn)
Lunch- Pasta and cheese (HEX)
Tea- Gammon (HEX), egg, chips, Ketchup (syn)
Snacks- Options hot choc (syn)

aaww sorry to hear that

i didnt really want another call centre job i wanted sumthin new but i love sales n not bein big headed but am good at it hahahaha i really wanna become a recruitment consultant but if i dont get that job, then a buisness to business sales still gives me sumthin new to try :D

glad u got food in :D we r goin for the rest of our shoppin tonight :)

xxx

Good luck with the interview stacey. Sorry I have not beenon much the last few days I have got a bad stomach bug I seem to have slept most hof the last few days away. I have hurn my back too think i slept funny. Oh well fingers crossed I will feel better soon.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

our weddin planner has jus rang me to let me know my date and time has now been confirmed by the venue, reception and registrar :D yey

ooo and we got the date and time we wanted which is the 1st july 2010 (mine n H2B's 3rd anniversary of the date we got together) and at 5pm :D

xxx

Awww Stacey, how lovely and more like a reality now...its all coming together for you!

I am havin such a happy day :D

I have an interview that is better paid, better hours and closer to home than my job i had for ages (i left cos of my boss, not cos i wanted to cos i loved it) and my wedding is actually officially booked, i have finished my crimbo shopping, so tomorrow i am going to wrap them all and write out the crimbo cards, wed i have my interview, thursday i am having a step dad n daughter day cos i aint seen him in weeks :( that leaves friday to be lazy all day, the weekend i cant wait for as H2B is off all weekend :D and hopefully i can start work on Monday :D

then i have 5 weeks to loose 9lbs and over a stone n half lighter this crimbo than i have been all year :D

then next year i will hit target, pay bk the money we owe to H2Bs nana (we borrowed it towards deposit for house, i jus hate owin money) and pay for my wedding, n then the year after i get to marry the man of my dreams and start tryin for a family. I will be thin, debt free and married with gorgeous children and still only be 23, i would say i will have achieved a lot :)

xxx

Glad you got your date for the wedding confirmed and sounds like you got your life planned out great there i'm really pleased for you. :)

Well I am feeling a little better today I have managed to eat some toast so hopefully the start of my appetite returning. My back is still killing though think I will go and borrow my mums tens machine see if that helps. I am giong to go out soon take Keira to nursery soon it will be the first time I have stepped out of the house since friday. Hopefully the fresh air will help instead of the poorly air in the house because we have all been poorly.

OH wants me to make a stew out of the four seasons cook book for tea so that is free on a red day so I will try and eat some of that later if I can.

Hope your all doing ok...:)

hey

am not a very happy bunny today :(

my totm still hasnt arrived n i have never been late in the 10 years i have had my periods. So me and OH discussed that i could be pregnant, n i got myself all happy about it, we worked out we would be ok financially etc n we would jus postpone the weddin a bit. Cos i was pregnant 4 years ago (after being attacked) but my baby died, and a year n half ago i fell pregnant but i miscarried at 3 months, but am soooo broody n we talk bout startin a family all the time

but i jus did a test n its negative :( i cant stop cryin, i no its for the best cos we have the weddin to plan n be excited about etc n am young n we shud enjoy a couple of years together first etc but am devestated, i jus text H2B and he feels the same :(

so my diet has gone out the window i have eaten a half a chocolate cake with cream and a can of coke :( n it made me feel even worse

sorry for bein so negative am jus feelin really sorry for myself :( i think i might bring my quilt down n watch a film n do nothin all day :(

xxx

p.s glad ya feelin better sonia :)

xxx

:hug99:Oh Hun! Theres not much I can say to you that would make you feel better, but the last thing you need to do at this moment in time is beat yourself up for eating a cake!
Can I just add that I had 6 negative results before I got my positive (I felt pregnant and that there was something wrong, but those bloomin wee sticks told me otherwise!).:sigh:
Is there anyone that can be with you at the moment so that you can have a good cry with??? You have had so much stress to deal with lately that you need to be with someone.
What time does your H2B get home?
You are not being negative at all....take care ok?

Kerry-Ann
xx

Sending you some hugs hun, sounds like you need them :grouphugg:

Sorry for your disappointment, is there any chance you may have tested too early.

hey

am not a very happy bunny today :(

my totm still hasnt arrived n i have never been late in the 10 years i have had my periods. So me and OH discussed that i could be pregnant, n i got myself all happy about it, we worked out we would be ok financially etc n we would jus postpone the weddin a bit. Cos i was pregnant 4 years ago (after being attacked) but my baby died, and a year n half ago i fell pregnant but i miscarried at 3 months, but am soooo broody n we talk bout startin a family all the time

but i jus did a test n its negative :( i cant stop cryin, i no its for the best cos we have the weddin to plan n be excited about etc n am young n we shud enjoy a couple of years together first etc but am devestated, i jus text H2B and he feels the same :(

so my diet has gone out the window i have eaten a half a chocolate cake with cream and a can of coke :( n it made me feel even worse

sorry for bein so negative am jus feelin really sorry for myself :( i think i might bring my quilt down n watch a film n do nothin all day :(

xxx

p.s glad ya feelin better sonia :)

xxx

Aww hun ((hugs)) I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better but I dont think there is anything I can say :(. I am glad you put it all down in writing though it is good to get your feelings out and not hold them in.

I know you are devistated and you need time to get over that give your self all the time you need. Then Throw yourself into planning your wedding to try and take your mind off things. I hope I have not said anything wrong I dont want to upset you any more. :hug99:

How late are you hun?

Back