Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

am a week late today, maybe its jus down to stress :(

H2B wont be home until about 7, n my mam is away with work so i cant go round there :( il jus have to cuddle my puppy all day n feel sorry for myself hahahah

i think i might start makin sum invitations for my weddin to cheer me up :)

thank u all so much for ur messages it really does mean a lot :)

xxx

Its the least we can do Hun...just take it easy alright?

Kerry-Ann
xx

hey girls sorry not been about been so busy! passed my final 9th exam so happy! Stacey i am sorry to hear your feeling low. there's nothing like what your going through and i sympathise. i haven't been good cos i've been studying and just not eating proper. once i start my hours i'll be ok. love to ya all. ps ordered my template invites for my wedding sat so hopefully can get them today!

Stacey, are you feeling any better chick?? I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks last year so I totally understand how your feeling.......the test could be wrong as well coz when I was pregnant with my son all the early pg test I did at home came back negative ...it was only when I had a test done at the doctors that I got a positive result.

hey hun

thanks for ya message :) am feelin ok, i jus wanna run away tho :( i suffer from depression so its hard to start with, i cant really talk to my family cos they dont understand how i feel, and i can talk to H2B but he gets upset too which makes me feel worse :( n now i jus found out that my brother has been hangin round with a horrible gang n they r always fightin n stuff, n i dunno wat to do, cos i cant tell my mam cos she has enough on her plate, but his g/f was sayin his mates r always in fights on nights out n stuff n do drugs (which i no my brother aint stupid enough to touch thank god) but he isnt very well streetwise if sumone hit him he wud cry! he is 6'4 n only weighs 9 stone so if they hit him he wud jus fall over n stuff, n am worried cos lads his age always have knives n stuff thesedays :'(

xxx

hey hun. how you feeling now? well my diet is messed up so not been able to do it cos just started shift work but i'm hoping by monday i'll be back on track cos got a wedding this weekend and then start nights on mon. x

hey hun

am ok, i had my interview yesterday so fingers crossed, cos if i get the job i start on monday :) i think am doin crap diet wise this week cos i am home alone for 12 hours a day with nothing to do so i eat :(

am sooo glad u passed hun! even tho i knew ya would lol

xxxx

Hiya all feeling so much better today thank god.

Hope your feeling better Stacy.

Hiya Lorriane hope the wedding goes ok at the weekend.

I had a gain this week of half a pound. I was expecting more as I ate a whole dominos pizza a few days ago. But it made me feel really ill again just as I was feeling a little better. But thats out of the way now and half a pound is not that bad I am back on track now.

Stacey, let your Brother make his own mistakes Hun....I know that sounds really harsh, but it sounds as if he is a good lad and knows better than his mates anyway. Just be there if he needs you. If you wind yourself up with worry over him, you will make yourself ill again and you dont want that to happen.....I've suffered with depression and its not a great place to be.
I hope the interview went well for you too!

Sonia, dont worry about your gain this week, just put it behind you and concentrate on loosing for next weeks weigh in....it will happen!

Take care all

Kerry-Ann
xx

hey everyone

Well i havent stuck to the diet at all this week, infact i havent really eaten all week, i somehow have forgotten to feed myself hahaha

i got the job n i start on the 8th dec so i still get another 2 weeks off :) but now i can enjoy them cos i know i have a job :)

Me and H2B have had a huge chat this week, n we talked bout the miscarriage n stuff n talked bout me not being pregnant now (although i stil cant find my monthly visitors lol) and after lots of chats n working a lot of stuff out we have decided to start trying for a baby after new year (once i am settled into my new job) we then worked out we can afford for me to be off work for 6 months on maternity (hopefully more, the 6 months is based on us not saving anything in the mean time) and then i will go back to work part time which is 3 hours a day, which also fits in with H2Bs shift, so childcare isnt going to be an issue (i didnt want anyone but family to look after our baby, n thats jus a personal choice, nothing against anyone who uses private childcare) am soooo happy its unreal :D and we can also still have our wedding the year after as planned :) just now it will be at home instead of abroad and we prob wont have a honeymoon, we will just have a family week sumwhere nice in england instead :)

sorry this has been a long post!!

i am going bk on sw tomorrow, and will also continue to follow the plan during my pregnancy, so dont worry u cant get rid of me that easily

xxx

Hiya Stacy well done on getting the job thats fantastic Im really pleased for you.:hug99:

You sound like you got things planned out well for the baby making. Good luck with that I know you would make a fab mummy. Start taking folic acid now ready.:D

Stacey - I wish you all the luck in the world.

Son, don't worry about the gain, you know what to do....

xxx

Ooooo Stacey!! Congratulations on the job front, I bet thats a load off your mind?!
As for the baby front....wooo hoo!!!!

Hey all!!!!

Congrats stacey and good luck on the baby front I am jealous! but then I can start trying soon afteR!

Anyway back from a wicked weekend away and the amazing wedding!

Starting back tomorrow. Am on nights 7pm till 7am so not sure how this will work and when i will eat the food (not done nights b4) so here goes!!!

Bfast:- Granola bar (HEXB)
Lunch:- Spaghetti bolognaise made with own sauce and quorn (making this now) with Cheese (HEXB)
Dinner:- Pasta and sauce. (nice and quick so i can go bed)
Snacks will be fruit!

Wish me luck as I really want to do this again! I felt so fat ans nasty on the weekend!!!!
xxx

Stacy thats fab news, my h2b won't even consider it till after the wedding, mainly because he's afraid of what his mum would say, grrr

Diet wise i'm not doing so well, my books got stolen when i was in the library which is bad enough. Whats worse is i can't eat anything but ready brek at the moment, everything makes my stomach cramp and its agony, it doesn't happen when i eat but a few hours later, i had a toasted cheese sandwich yesterday and within a few hours i was in agony :( not a happy bunny,

Hope everyone has a good week,

Stacy thats fab news, my h2b won't even consider it till after the wedding, mainly because he's afraid of what his mum would say, grrr

Diet wise i'm not doing so well, my books got stolen when i was in the library which is bad enough. Whats worse is i can't eat anything but ready brek at the moment, everything makes my stomach cramp and its agony, it doesn't happen when i eat but a few hours later, i had a toasted cheese sandwich yesterday and within a few hours i was in agony :( not a happy bunny,

Hope everyone has a good week,

ouch that doesnt sound too good! have you been docs???
x

hi guys are we doing this challenge anymore?
let me know.....

so far had
thanks guys.
So far "today!"

Bfast:- omlette, sw chips and beans,
Snack:- x2 alpen lights (HEXB),
dinner:- a spag bol which was all free with cheese (HEXB) and have used milk from allowance for teas.
When i get home i think i will either heat up a pasta sauce or have a mug shot depending on how tired i am!

hope you are all well!
x

Back