Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

I like Tesco's mature low fat chedder. Stinks to high heaven but tastes great!

Well I am in a jolly good mood this morning. Its not my official WI till thursday eve but I did my normal trip over and land on the scales trick this morning, terrible when that happens :rolleyes::).

I am not going to say how much till official WI but its going in the right direction roll on thursday, yippee.

Well I am in a jolly good mood this morning. Its not my official WI till thursday eve but I did my normal trip over and land on the scales trick this morning, terrible when that happens :rolleyes::).

I am not going to say how much till official WI but its going in the right direction roll on thursday, yippee.

that's the second day in a row that you've been in a jolly good mood! how do you do it? :D

it's great to see you on the forum every day ;)

that's the second day in a row that you've been in a jolly good mood! how do you do it? :D

it's great to see you on the forum every day ;)

Lol, I really dont know maybe its because I have been eating better so I feel better. I dont know how I get on here every day because I have a rival in the form of a 3 year old girl who has discovered a my little pony website with games on it and she wants the comp constantly. Im lucky to get on here every day, lol.

lol. I thought I would jump on the scales too and WOW i seem to be heading in the right direction too!
I hope it stays that way!
Was a bit naughty last night and had some birthday cake but it was a very small slice (not my choice it had to go round) but had a lovely night. Hubs got to meet one of my oldest friends and her gorgeous little boy. My mum was there and i made an effort to speak to her bloke (i hated him when i was a kid and she ended up getting with him he was a friend of the family and my dads best mate and mum got with him 2 years ago) so felt i did a good deed.
My friends mum couldnt believe how "beautiful" i had gotten as i hadnt seen her since i was about 14 cos me and friend stayed in contatc but didnt go to one anothers houses until recently when we had our own houses.
Really nice night.

Planning my meals today now nad going shopping!
Thinking of a nice dirty roast! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
x

RED DAY AGAIN

Breakfast: Cheese and Lean bacon on toast. Cheese (1 hexa) and Bread 1 (hexb)

Dinner: Homemade winter warmer soup.

Tea: Lean Steak with egg and beetroot salad, 2 lvl tbsp ex light salad cream (2 syns), Baked potato (1 hexb) and cheese (5.5 syns)

Snacks: 1 banana, 1 tangerine, Strawberries and a mullerlight

Milk (hexa) in brews

If anyone can see anything wrong please let me know thanks :D

hey girlies :D yesterday i had a low fat day but it wasnt very sw as i didnt go shoppin till later, but it wudnt have been many calories

Breakfast i had scrambled egg(milk hea) with toast (heb)

lunch is going to be either soup (dependin on syns) or an egg n tomato sandwich(syns for bread n low fat mayo)

dinner is going to be a chicken (heb) with veg dinner :)

snacks - fruit salad (orange, apple, strawberries n grapes)
muller light yoghurt

So dependin on what i have for lunch i should have some syns left :) so my have a solero (only 5 syns mmmm)

H2Bs parents are round today helpin us do some diy stuff around the house so thats why lunch is somethin small that dosent take long to make!

xxx

hey girlies.
Well yours both look good and stacey as long as your eating low fat instead of choc and bad stuff i am sure you will be ok.

My day is Green again!

Lunch:- Roast potatoes (in fry light and herbs) Parsnips with x2 tsp honey (2syns), Stuffing (1.5syns), x2 yorkshire pud (4syns), Chicken (HEXB) and lots of veg. Gravy (2syns),

Snack:- Mug shots and fruit

Tea:- Left over quorn spag bol with (HEXB) cheese.

(HEXA) Milk for my cuppas.

Feeling really positive at the moment and its helping with you two and this diary so hope we can keep it up!

Gonna make a celery and potatoe soup free tonight so will post recipe when i have decided what goes in it lol.
xxxx

Ohh the menu's look lovely!!

I'm making soup today too - must be a Sunday thing x

hahhahaha, cos they wont have anythin, so i dont wanna make lunch while they are here lol, i jus feel rude to make dinner while they r sat here

xxx

hahhahaha, cos they wont have anythin, so i dont wanna make lunch while they are here lol, i jus feel rude to make dinner while they r sat here

xxx

Sod it their problem if they dont wnna eat!
cant be waiting all day to eat! do it do it do it!!
x

Back