Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

yey i just had a jacket potato with beans and cheese (hea) mmmmm it was lush!!!

had a muller light while waiting tho :D

gonna have chicken and veg for dinner

and jelly and fruit for dessert :D

xxx

hhahahaah bless ya!

the only syns am havin today is going to be in the stuffin with dinner so bout 1.5 syns, gravy 2 syns and 1 syn for jelly (sharin it) what else could i have with my syns

xx

Hey Ladies, Could i join you? i'm another Bride to be, getting married in 11 months and seriously off the wagon, could do with some fellow brides to kick me up the bum

fine by me.
What we are doing is just egging one another on at the moment and having small targets to eventually get where we want. We are leaving messages and also putting our food diaries up here too!
If you wanna copy and paste your weight and add it on feel free.
xx

Hiya ladies I dont know what to do with myself at the moment. I am all teary I cant stop picking holes out of myself and I got no clothes that fit me. I think I just tired but its coming out in emotions.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Read your own motto son...

Im sure your clothes do fit you just feel sh***y in them at the mo... I had a thread running where I asked people for 5 things in reality that made you happy.. so try that now.. and 3 things in non reality that would xxx:D

Hiya ladies I dont know what to do with myself at the moment. I am all teary I cant stop picking holes out of myself and I got no clothes that fit me. I think I just tired but its coming out in emotions.

Oh no hunny! What ya doing that for?
you have been doing so well.
why dont you have a nice bath and a cuppa!
I know the feeling of no clothes fitting you! I have a wedding not this sat comeing but the sat after and i know no one so want to make a good impression!
Try and drink loads of water and you may be surprised, it may be water retention?

I am on on msn if you wanna have a chat hunny.
xx

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Read your own motto son...

Im sure your clothes do fit you just feel sh***y in them at the mo... I had a thread running where I asked people for 5 things in reality that made you happy.. so try that now.. and 3 things in non reality that would xxx:D

thats a really good idea.
Son why dont you do that?? I can think of 5 for you already!! :)

awww sonia *hugs* i was feelin like that on friday! but

U r on a fab diet that u know works
U have 4 wonderful children
U r going to marry the man of ur dreams
U r fab at supportin n motivating us lot
And above all ya just fab!

Maybe have an early night? or read a magazine and have some u time and am sure by tomorrow u will be feelin much better!

xxx

awww sonia *hugs* i was feelin like that on friday! but

U r on a fab diet that u know works
U have 4 wonderful children
U r going to marry the man of ur dreams
U r fab at supportin n motivating us lot
And above all ya just fab!

Maybe have an early night? or read a magazine and have some u time and am sure by tomorrow u will be feelin much better!

xxx
Aww thanks hun Im feeling a bit better now I got my big cry out of my system. I am going to get an early night. My little boy made me promise to beat his boss on his pokemon game so I will do that in a min, lol bless him.

Aww thanks hun Im feeling a bit better now I got my big cry out of my system. I am going to get an early night. My little boy made me promise to beat his boss on his pokemon game so I will do that in a min, lol bless him.

I have days like that and always feel a bit better after a good cry and it usually makes me sleepy.

Ok my stats
FNM:- 7th Nov - 16.10
Sonban:- 6th Nov - 19stone :eek:
Stacey:- 8th Nov - 16stone
Nickinonicks:- 9th Nov - 20.5 1/5 :cry:

I will lose 1 stone by Christmas, hopefully.

well i jus finished my tea n i cant move haha

i had chicken(heb) mashed pots, roast pots, turnip, peas, carrots, stuffin(1.5syns) n gravy mmmmm

i love this diet wen i do it properly

xxx

Green day again today!

Bfast:- x1 granola bar (HEX B)

Lunch:- Batchelors Cheese and broc pasta
Snack:- Cous cous Cake 1/2 syn, Fruit

Dinner:- Chick pea and Aubergine bake with rice.

Green day

milk in tea and breakfast (hea)

Breakfast - omelette with tomatoes

lunch - eggs sw roasties n beans mmmm with bread (heb)

Tea time - Cheese(hea) and tomato toastie (heb)

Dinner - lasagne with sw chips (syns in cheese)

Snacks - Muller light yoghurt, jelly and fruit

xxx

Back