Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

you go gals x

GREEN DAY:

Breakfast: Egg and Beans on toast (hexb)

Dinner: Bacon Supernoodles (Dam tescos they had no 98% fat free ones)(6.5syns)

Tea: Cheese and Broccoli pasta n sauce with a side salad.

Snacks
: Fresh Pinapple chunks, toast(hexb)

Milk (hexa) in brews

Green Day for me too,

Breakie- Alpen light (syn)
Lunch- Pasta with grated cheese (HEXA)
Snack- Muller Light
Tea- Chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with roast chicken (HEXB x2)
Evening- Alpen Light (syn), wedges with Tommy Sauce (Syn)

Sitting on my phone at lunch at moment. cos the systems are down so may be going home early! Yey. how's you? how's diet going? just had some more of my cous cous cake. Yum. x

oooo i used to love it wen the systems went down at work hahaha

yea am good, jus job hunting n makin tea

ooo question for ya, u no wen ya make soup with split peas?well i soaked them for an hour (like it says) then it says to boil for an hour then serve, so do i add the veg while boilin for the hour, or boil the split peas, then add veg n boil again

xxx

it all worked out :) its lush, i love soup :D

I have just applied for a job that i really really want, its for a recruitment consultant, it didnt say u needed experience which is handy cos they normally do, i jus need someone to give me a chance cos i know i will be good at it, n i wud work hard! so fingers crossed :)

ya up to much tonight

xxx

it all worked out :) its lush, i love soup :D

I have just applied for a job that i really really want, its for a recruitment consultant, it didnt say u needed experience which is handy cos they normally do, i jus need someone to give me a chance cos i know i will be good at it, n i wud work hard! so fingers crossed :)

ya up to much tonight

xxx

oh yum!
And fingers crossed for the job! I am sure you will be fine!

Not up to much apart from getting on top of the housework in prep for hte long hours of work up ahead!
x

Im going to make this cous cous cake - Ill be back to you later n let you know results! x

Did you use bakin powder in your cake couscous thing! x

Hiya ladies how you doing today? I have been good food wise and totm is coming to and end and I feel much better. I have just been having a mooch on ebay bouthg the kids a few xmas pressies. Not long to go now I am so excited.:bliss:

Back