Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

am doin well, i decided not to have any syns today jus incase i didnt count them all properly and i normally only have about 10 a day

For sum reason i dont feel like i am going to loose any weight this time round, i no it works cos it did last time but i seem to be eatin much more, i dunno if its cos i aint going to classes, but i dont no wat class to join as wen i get a new job i wud have to change yet again

xxx

am doin well, i decided not to have any syns today jus incase i didnt count them all properly and i normally only have about 10 a day

For sum reason i dont feel like i am going to loose any weight this time round, i no it works cos it did last time but i seem to be eatin much more, i dunno if its cos i aint going to classes, but i dont no wat class to join as wen i get a new job i wud have to change yet again

xxx

Hey hun I am sure you will do amasing. I felt like that when I restarted this time. I lost 4 and a half stone last year on SW in 7 months. This tme I was like Im eating more and its not going to work but it has baring the last 2 weeks gains where I ate more of the bad stuff. Put trust in your self you will do fab.

thanks hun :)

i think its jus cos the scales havent gone down at all yet this week
xxx

Just keep doing what your doing and the dial on your scales will start to move. Your food diary seems fine so i cant see that you are doing anything wrong. Do you drink plenty of water I always say that because it keeps things moving.

hi guys.

Hope your all good.
Feeling a bit shitty as per thread sorry should have put it here.
Cant be bothered to go back over it as i'll just start crying.

You;ll all be fine. As long as you stick to it you'll loose and if you dont you'll loose next week!

We'll do it!
xxx

i am so sorry i broke it. I had a packet of monster much 10 syns!!!! i really am craving choc now like no ones business!

Hi hun you have not used all your syns every day all week so going over your syns today will not matter. As for the choc craving go and have a relaxing bath and read a Take a Break or something take your mind off the craving.:)

FNM:- 6th Nov - 16.10 - 13th Nov - 16.6 :)
Sonban:- 6th Nov - 19stone :eek:
Stacey:- 8th Nov - 16stone
Nickinonicks:- 9th Nov - 20.5 1/5 :cry:

I LOST 4lbs people yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye!

well done lorraine!!! good luck sonia :D

my weigh in is not until saturday, so fingers crossed for me for a long time hahahah

I would love to get 5lbs off in the next 2 weeks, cos that will take me down to a stone loss in total since i started

xxx

todays menu :)

breakfast - omelette
lunch - egg and tomato sandwich (heb) and ww soup (1.5 syn)
afternoon snack - syn free noodles
dinner - chicken (heb) with chips and beans

snacks - jelly (1 syn) yoghurt and fruit

dont want to eat too many syns today cos i normally have 10 a day so yesterday cleared the extra food i had on tue however i am not sure if u calculated syns properly so gonna have about 5 syns today

xxx

Back