Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

FNM:- 6th Nov - 16.10 - 13th Nov - 16.6 :)
Sonban:- 6th Nov - 19stone :eek: 13th Nov - 18st 5lbs!
Stacey:- 8th Nov - 16stone
Nickinonicks:- 9th Nov - 20.5 1/5 :cry:

xxx

yas have done so well this week :) its makin me more nervous to try n keep up with yas :( why did i pick such loosers hahahaha

i dont think am gonna loose this week cos its my totm jus after weigh in but i have been 100% good so we shall see

xxx

well if you have been 100% good then you know its not something you have done wrong! You'll be fine!

Well yesterday i was bad! I had chips for lunch cos it was my mates birthday and we went chip shop and then last night me and hubs2b went out to spend some qaulity time together and ended up eating out plus a desert!
But back on being good today! I have a week to claw back the syns and i will have NONE lol.

GREEN DAY!!!!

Breakfast:- Granola bar (HEXB)
Lunch:- Rice and left over chick pea with rice
Dinner:- Pasta with home made sauce and (HEXB cheese)

HEXA- milk for teas!

Snacks:- Mullerlight, satsumas and apple!

GOOD LUCK STACEY AND NICKI! you'll be fine. The fact that Sonia and I have lost so much should spur you on!!!
xxxxx

red day today!

breakfast - bacon sandwich (heb)
lunch - sausage sandwich(heb)
afternoon snack - omelette
dinner - beef goulash with wedges (syns)

snacks - strawberries and grapes :) n muller light yoghurt

then i get weighed in the morning :eek:

xxx

Last edited:
Good Luck!!!

If you stick to it, the pounds will slide off!
Well done on the loss Sonban!!! Fantastic!

I weigh at home so jus as soon as i wake up so bout 8ish?

I feel really positive today :D today is a very sad today of the year for me, therefore i didnt sleep well last night, so this morning H2B left me asleep wen he went to work (i always get up with him n make his lunch etc) n wen i woke up he had put the coffee machine on and put my cup out with my milk n sweetner in so i jus had to pour it bless him and he had bought me a dozen roses and a card sayin how much he loves me :D i love him sooooooo much he is such a softie hahahha

u at work today lorraine?

xxx

ah class!!!

i jus had a full spring clean, infact i havent stopped for the past 2 hours :D n been busy since i got up at 8 :) i feel much better now its all done :)

i have only had my bacon sandwich so far and am still not hungry :D amazin wat keepin busy can do :) plus i have to keep runnin up n down stairs cos angel (my puppy) keeps takin everythin downstairs so i have to run after her hahahah

xxx

I have done 3 loads of washing, i have hoovered, polished, cleaned down the stairs, washed all the skirting boards, cleaned out the oven and microwave and fridge and freezer, cleaned the downstairs toilet, the upstairs bathroom and the en-suite, washed the 3 bedsets and aired the rooms and touched the paint up in the passage.

I have also tidied the spare room, cos we still had stuff boxed from wen we moved (3 months ago) it a small room but we cudnt even get in it aahahaha, H2B cant understand why i needed to wash the bed sheets on the 2 spare beds wen know one has used them haaah

Oh and angel is a bichon frise :D she is 6 months today

xxx

oh how cute, i want a little westie puppy but i don't think my cat would be impressed although she does have alot of dog tendencys she plays fetch, chases her tail, goes mad if someones at the door.

Still haven't done the washing up but h2b came home for lunch, so that was a nice suprise.

I made a couscous snack pot but i think i added to much water and ruined it :(

Back