Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

Hehe I'm here but hiding from the shame of falling of the wagon again, Can't seem to get back into the swing of things, i blame h2b he keeps buying me sweets and goodies.

Todays is
a green day,

Lunch - pasta with cheese (hex a)
tea - SW Chips, Gammon (hex b) and eggs
snack - alpen light bars (hex b)

and i haven't decided what to use my syns on, i might try not to use them to conteract the junk i ate yesterday,

On the plus i am attempting to make my wedding invitations, so its distracting me enough that i'm not thinking about food.

You all seem to be doing really well, keep it up girls

I jus feel like am tryin soo hard n it jus wont show hahahah

am not doin very well atm in terms of my depression but i know why it is so i suppose it bit better, but on top of the thing thats makin me feel like this i still dont have a job, n the lbs rnt droppin off so am in a strop hahahah

xxx

Hi all,

You really are doing very well and the support that you are giving to one another is brill!
I got married 4 years ago and remember how stressful it was trying to loose the weight. I did the SW plan then and although I stuck to it religiously one week I could gain 3lb, the following week stay the same and the week after loose 8lbs! I had a chart going with my Consultant as I used to burst into tears when I got on the scales! I now know that I have a pattern for loosing weight and thats fine with me! In the end, I lost 5stone from Jan - Oct and got married..if I can do it..so can you!
Of course I am back trying to loose the weight I gained after LO (although that ws nearly 3 years ago!!!).
Anyway...well done to you all!!!

Stacey, quark is free on both days Hun.

Take care and keep up the fantastic work!

Kerry-Ann
xx

aww thanks hun, am glad its free hhahah mmmm free lasagne :D

I have about another 6 stone to loose, but i dont get married for 19 months, i am hopin to loose most of it in the next 7 months, so then i have a year to go dress shoppin :D

xxx

aww thanks hun, am glad its free hhahah mmmm free lasagne :D

I have about another 6 stone to loose, but i dont get married for 19 months, i am hopin to loose most of it in the next 7 months, so then i have a year to go dress shoppin :D

xxx

You can do it hun. I got 9 stone to lose so I am in it for the long haul too.

You will definately do it if you stick to the plan. I have about 8.5 stone to go too.
I find that writing it all down helps me and I can also look back at what I have eaten for ideas and weight loss trends.

When do you hear about the job too???

Well i got offered 1 of the jobs but realised it wasnt for me, I am expecting a call this afternoon from the lady for the recruitment job to arrange an interview, and i have a phone interview on friday for a sales job too :)

I have jus cancelled my meetin with my previous employer tonight as i have jus got through to the trade union and they sed i shudnt go without a rep n they cant make it today so have to re-arrange that

xxx

Yes, definitely take a rep to any meetings that you have with your previous employer.
Good luck with the recruitment consultancy post (I know you want that one in particular), and the others that you have lined up as well.

xx

aaww thanks hun!!! yea i really really want it :D

My H2B works at barclays (where i worked) but he works on inbound n i worked on outbound, his team leader is sayin i could maybe go back their once my grievance has been dealt with (i got sacked, cos my team leader made me do work wrong, but had told me to do it n that it was ok) but i dont even no if i would wanna go bk, if i did it wud be jus to clear my name n then i wud leave

xxx

Hey Stacey remember you can drop a few lbs like the day you weigh in. so don't be too disapointed about it. also they say do your loss over a whole month! can't believe you... sorry can't remember name.... lost all that weight! well done. just shows it can be done! x

I have applied for reliance care, did u enjoy workin as a recruitment consultant? and how hard was ya interview lol

I have jus had smash n beans n now am sooo full i cant move hhahaha

xxx

I have applied for reliance care, did u enjoy workin as a recruitment consultant? and how hard was ya interview lol

I have jus had smash n beans n now am sooo full i cant move hhahaha

xxx

I really enjoyed it....I worked on the temp desk so I was sooo busy trying to fill posts on a daily basis....It took over my life a bit to be honest...I made really go commission but like any sales jobs your only as good as your last months sales...The interview was pretty straight forward but also had to do a personality test which took about 20mins (just to see if you are a team play , work well under pressure). Hope you get the interview.:)

good luck hun. but just don't be too disheartened if you don't get anyway cos we're in a recetion! glad your doing well on diet. i can't wait for my dinner! x

aww am glad ya loved it :) i think atm is a good time for me to start a 'career' type job, as i get married in a year n half and wanna start for a family then too, so i have the next year to sort myself out a proper job

I rang this morning and she apologised and sed she was still busy but she would ring me later, but she also told me this yesterday (she rang me n i missed her call n rang her straightback)

Am jus frightened incase the longer i leave it the more chance she speaks to someone else she likes more, but at the same time i dont wanna keep harassin her :(

her lorraine wat time do ya finish work?

xxx

OOH THIS WAS MY GOAL I WORKED OUT IF I LOSE 2 LB A WEEK TO XMAS I CAN BE A STONE LIGHTER , stupid caps lock so can i join pretty please i lost 4.5 last week so i'm well on my merry way weigh in tonight though XXX

GREEN DAY:

Breakfast: Banana chopped up in a mullerlight yog.

Dinner: Large sushi pack from tesco (4 syns)

Tea: cheese (hexa) salad sarnies bread (2hexb)

Snacks
: 56g of pringles rice infusions (14syns)

Milk (hexa) in brews

Used 18 syns today but not used many this week so not too fussed about going over.

How are you all doing ladies?

Back