Songs we love to hate

Dancing in the dark by Bruce Springstein, can't explain, just cringing thinking about this song. :(

:D Her and Pete Doherty, Have got some talent but are throwing it away with drugs, not good role models for the youngsters :mad:

They're wasting their lives and their money! :confused::mad:

Good thread, now I can let it all out :

Can't stand anything by Cyndy Lauper - especially that caterwauling 'Girls just wanna have fun' also Candi Staton - 'You got the love' - why on earth do they keep on releasing the drivel in different 'remixes'??

.....and, breathe..:D

Thanks Kirsten :D I just got so pi$$ed off hearing LL's song for the 4000th time in a week! :mad: I had to get it off my chest lol! :D

They need some lessons

Leona also drives me mad
also the new spice girls song irritates me but i try to tolerate it as its for children in need
Yes i saw them on children in need , and i thought they must be doing another add for M&S for clothes , because they still can't sing , its awful

Ok we've had the songs we love to hate , how about the songs we love to love . :) I love the phil collins , against all odds , takes me back to 16 arrrrrrrrrrrr shhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Ok we've had the songs we love to hate , how about the songs we love to love . :) I love the phil collins , against all odds , takes me back to 16 arrrrrrrrrrrr shhhhhhhhhhhh lol

OK..I love 'Amazed' by Lonestar.........and........Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers................

Slush!!!!:eek:

i could go on forever about songs i love!!

Eva Cassidy 'Songbird'
Tracy Chapman 'Fast Car'
Nancy Griffiths 'Love at the Five and Dime'
Dixie Chicks 'Travellin Soldier'
Foreigner 'I wanna know what love is'
Sheryl Crow 'Run'
Anything by Patsy Cline as well!! 'Walking after Midnight', 'A Church, a courtroom' etc.

I could go on as well!! those are just off the top of my head!

Tainted love - Soft Cell
Wonderwall - Oasis
Blue Monday - New Order
Rock the Casbah - The Clash

i love:

rufus wainwright - slideshow
rufus wainwright - go or go ahead
Green day - time of your life
DJ fresh - All that Jazz
Lonestar - amazed

I HATE amy wine"head", and i mean HATE. Same goes for pete doherty - he should be locked up and left to rot. Anyone else with his convictions would be.

:D Here`s a thought, you know when you are getting old, when your kids moan about the music i play in the car, it`s nearly all from the 80`s, The Jam, Clash, Specials, The Beat, Soft Cell, Frankie, all good stuff, but i remember when my dad took me school thinking the same cos all he played was music from the 60`s, what goes around comes around :eek:

Lol Allan! Yeah, my kids moan about some of the stuff I listen to - but most of the time they like it too so I must've brain washed them since they were born! We were driving back from a local Wacky warehouse on Saturday (paying for Amy's birthday party) and decided to have a singsong in the car guess what we sang ALL the way through to the end? I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith - really enjoyed it too lol!:D

Their Dad's totally the opposite to us though, he's into Elvis, Patsy Cline, 50's stuff - BORING!!! :rolleyes::mad:

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith -

I love that song, I have it listed as one of the songs to be played at my funeral

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith -

I love that song, I have it listed as one of the songs to be played at my funeral

:D i want Queens, One year of love, or who wants to live for ever played at mine :D both off the A Kind of Magic album :p

Back