Sonia Diary

You know I am not normally one to say anything but I think I am making this a one off. I am not going to be back on here because of the lack of support one of the reasons for dissapearing for a while from here was that certain people only answer centain peoples threads and the rest of us get no support. I have struggled and struggled for a long while now and there is only a couple of people who I would say have been supportive towards me. I know I am quiet on the talking department but that is me I am a quiet person but feel like I am being ignored for that reason.

I know that our diary is for us to put our feelings down on here but lets be honest it is about the supportive replies people give too. Look at this quote from the top of the SW forum (Slimming World You are Very Welcome to Slimming World support! We are a warm and friendly support group for people of all ages currently following the slimming world plan. Our aim is to encourage and support each other on our weightloss journey and also to pick up some good hints, tips and recipes along our way to Slimville...) I use to get loads of support when I first joined here then it seems that that all went out of the window when I started putting weight back on but I think people dont notice thats the time when you need them most.

I dont want to cause a debate I just needed to get this off my chest and feel much better for it.

hi hun - i am a newby to this board (not to minims though was on Lipotrim). I have to admit this board took some getting used to. I think its like any other board on any other forum - the more you are around the more replies etc you get. My 'hello' post was up a few days before enough replies to make me happy went on it (yep i am that shallow - i admit it:rolleyes:).

But i can see now that as i post more - more and more people are responding and it makes me happy - yay!

keep posting and i am sure you will get support - you will off me :) cos i just love to nag people to keep them on track :cool:

You know it makes sense hun! You have had 3 cracking weeks and if that doesn't spur you on nothing will!

Back