Sonia Diary

Thats great - still an average of 4lb a week!

well done x

Better a lb off than a 1lb on.. well done :D

Hiya im back well I didnt really go anywhere I was still lurking I just had loads going on at home but all sorted now. I gained last week but been as good as gold this week so expecting a good loss :)

Hope your all well. xx

Hi Sonia!!! Its nice to see you posting again..how are things??? It sounds as if your life has been quite hectic lately.

Hi hun. xxx

Thanks hun :) How are you?

i'm good thanks. been back on plan for 3 and a half weeks now, but my body is being stubborn. lost 5lbs, then 0.5lb then STS! grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! hoping for a loss this week.

Hiya me lovelies firstly sorry for the sharp exit but I kind of hit rock bottom with the old eating routine. The more I tried to dicipline myself the more I messed up.

Well no more I feel so much better for the big break and have now rejoined a new group. I had my second weigh in on monday morning and lost 2.5 Lbs.

As some of you may remember I was getting married, well the date has been set for July 10th so that gives me an incentive at least for the next 15 weeks so I have something good to aim for.

You know I am not normally one to say anything but I think I am making this a one off. I am not going to be back on here because of the lack of support one of the reasons for dissapearing for a while from here was that certain people only answer centain peoples threads and the rest of us get no support. I have struggled and struggled for a long while now and there is only a couple of people who I would say have been supportive towards me. I know I am quiet on the talking department but that is me I am a quiet person but feel like I am being ignored for that reason.

I know that our diary is for us to put our feelings down on here but lets be honest it is about the supportive replies people give too. Look at this quote from the top of the SW forum (Slimming World You are Very Welcome to Slimming World support! We are a warm and friendly support group for people of all ages currently following the slimming world plan. Our aim is to encourage and support each other on our weightloss journey and also to pick up some good hints, tips and recipes along our way to Slimville...) I use to get loads of support when I first joined here then it seems that that all went out of the window when I started putting weight back on but I think people dont notice thats the time when you need them most.

I dont want to cause a debate I just needed to get this off my chest and feel much better for it.

Last edited:
awww son - that's a shame you feel like that, but i know how you're feeling.

i think it's been worse since they moved the dairies into a separate section. if and when i post there are only a handful of people who write on my diaries. i don't really come on here anymore myself, but that's down to a combination of reasons, including the one you've stated.

i hope you carry on on your journey with SW and good luck :) xxx

hey honey, Im the same (not that i feel unsupported) but that i've not been around as much because Im just not losing (my own fault I know cos i'm not sticking to it!) I only read a handful of diaries as it is and dont even always reply, i don't feel in a position to give advice when I'm doing so cr*p myself. you know where I am though, and very well done on your recent loss xxx

Back