Sonia Diary

Congratulations! Really pleased for you. I hope all your wedding plans are as stressfree as poss :D :flowers:

Wooooooooooowooooooooooooo!!

Congrats hun and whatever kinda wedding you have it will be perfect day for you as its all bout you 2. Fantastic news!x

how comes you've decided on November then? any particular reason or not? x

how comes you've decided on November then? any particular reason or not? x

Well we were going to go for december the 23rd as that is the date we got together 11 years ago. But we decided it might be a bit too much with it being right at xmas so we decided to bring it forward a little.

:love047:

Whuu-hoo! Congrats! That's not long away at all Sonban! That's fantascic news!! xxx

:bestwishes:

Thankyou very much for the replies ladies :)

Well apart from being mega excited that I am actually going to get married this year over the last few days. I have had to look after Megan and Keira they have been poorly. They are all better now thank god and were all back in school today. I have slept a lot of today and am still so tired. Think an early night is on the cards.

I have managed to stick to the plan this week and have my first weigh in tomorrow night looking forward to that.

Hope your all good xx

fingers crossed for tomoros wi, glad the girls are better x

Well had a good day today food wise but not having tea till after weigh in. I am looking forward to weigh in this week I gotta have lost something as my jeans which were tight on me last week are loose this week so fingers crossed. Will report back later with the result xx

So come on - how ya do!?

Back