Sonia - JUDDDing my way to slimville

I'm starting my DOWN DAY now as its 7pm. I've had a nice UP DAY and feel sleepy now. Think I'll stick to peppermint teas tonight as they make me feel rather virtuous. I've got the ADF book but do not feel inspired to read it right now. I have friends starting tomorrow so will be helping them out with their DD menus so must ensure I read the recipes in the book to help them with their morning shop. Sugar free jelly is a must I think!

I've also decided to only come onto minimins once a day to update my diary and catch up on other peoples ones. I feel you can get so absorbed into a plan that it begins to take over sometimes and I don't want that happening to me. Let's see how long that lasts! Lol

Night night x x

Morning hun :) just popping in to see how your getting on xx

Ahhh great hun glad ur enjoying it :)

Good luck with only coming on once per day!!
I take it you won't be back today then? ;) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for the tip with the book, i sat up for hours reading it last night on my kindle, very positive today, hope its a good one for you too. x

Glad you enjoyed it lovey The recipes are good. Haha Stef! I'm still in the middle of typing up a looooooong post so still here. I'm a minimins addict x

I've accepted the Dubai job! I met with my new employers in their UK office so for now I'll be here but I'll be moving to Dubai on the 4th of Septemmber. It seems too fast as its just 48 hours since I first spoke to them but I suppose I'm only feeling that because it's a job abroad. It would be the same if I had been offered a job in the UK. It feels kind of amazing actually. I think its because I've worked there before and know the culture, language and the company really well. I've already got a place there and my tenants are leaving mid October so I'll be staying with family until then. That will give me time to get my drivers licence sorted out and settle in as I don't want to rely on cabs or family too much. I'm lucky that my relatives only live about a 10 min walk away from the offices but in the desert heat that's a lot.

I know some people who are already at the Dubai office and have been skyping with them a lot over the last 2 days. They are a lovely bunch and many expats. I'm also lucky that I don't need to worry about my uk home as I don't own one here so no hassle about finding tenants. My phone contract runs out soon so I'm not losing out too much. There's so much to cancel, sort out that in a way it's going to help with my diet especially with my DOWN DAYS cos I'll be so busy. I'll still try and post my weight weekly of I can. Today I'm still 4lbs down but I'm glad I'm on juddd as I don't think I could've coped doing a vlcd during this as I need energy! My new workplace has a huge gym and swimming pool as does my apartment so I'll have no excuses to not go to the gym.

Off to the sunshine! Lol x x x

Ohhhh u lucky buggar! Congratulations :)
It's my dream to live abroad. Very happy for you :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW!! Sonia so chuffed to hear about your new job offer, exciting times for you my sweet and you painted such a picture of happiness glad to see that. good luck sorting out all the details out.

o wow, congrations on your new job! My sister works in Saudi and loves popping over to Dubai, think she'd rather work there LOL.

blimey, you are a fast mover, it helps you have no ties, and what a lovely place to go and live -work, keep on updating and dont leave will you, x

Wow, well done on the job, its all happened so fast..... less than a month til you fly out.... good luck!!

Thanks everyone! It's still like I'm in a dream. Kay, I will still be posting my weight weekly so not going away. Once im more settled I will be back to stalking u!!! x Hannata, I will still be doing JUDDD and I will record my weight every week. Don't think I couldve done a vlc diet during all this but JUDDD is pretty doable and Dubai is place where fasting is quite welcome so that's a good thing. I don't feel the pressure of dieting with the ADF and it can quietly happen in the background while I get on with life. I will catch up on diaries as soon as I get a proper chance. Thanks all x

Back