Sonia - JUDDDing my way to slimville

Thanks everyone! 2 pounds down since last time so totalling 6lbs all together. It's really hot so down days have been mainly water and slim and save shakes with ice. I'm also running about lots more so think that's helped too. I'm happy. Looking at weigh ins of others, think you are all doing pretty good too x x

Well done mate!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun that's a great loss Xx

Hey huni bun, found ya! how the hell are you my lovely?????
Well im joining you on JUDDD i cant cope with starving myself all the time anymore im miserable, been on atkins since saturday ive enjoyed it but i cant get my head around eating all the fat, so ive decided on JUDDD im currently downloading that eat, fast and life longer programme that was on the horizon show last week so i can understand JUDDD a little more without pestering people on the forum lol!

anyhoo setting up my diary now as im straight on JUDDD tomorrow starting with a DD xxxx

Well done on the loss..... all the running around must be helping....

Thank u!!!! ;)

So many new juddders since I last logged on. Once I'm settled in Dubai I'll email respond properly I'm really so busy. I'm actually flying out tomorrow instead of next week so I thought I'd let you all know that I've lost another 2lbs. Really happy with juddd. Not really thinking about it much and just getting on with it really. I struggled one day last week so made that into an 800 cal instead of 500 but other than that I've been fine. Keep losing everyone!!!!

Back