Sonia - JUDDDing my way to slimville

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Hey Sonia found your diary :p

Iv'e come of s&s plan for just a week to sort myself out and I was concidering JUDDD in order for me to keep control of what I'm eating as it's a half way house from s&s and normal eating.

You seem to be doing fab! How are you finding it? x

Hi Sadia darlin. Aww, it's a tough plan but you've done so well on it x x JUDDD is going ok. Planning my menu for today had been a challenge as I want to have my correct calories according to the website. But it's fun too as I can eat again. So far, I'm ok with it but I'm going to do it from 7pm until 7pm so from 7pm tonight I'll be on a DOWN DAY until 7pm tomorrow when I can eat normally again. It works well with my sleep patterns and general life. I just hope I lose on it. If I do I'll probably stick to this. If not, I'll be back on slim and save but I'd rather not as it was really hard for me. I would encourage you to give it a go. It may be just what you need - or you may find slim and save is easier.

Buddah said:
Quite hard really. I need to find some really good low cal meals, and the up days are mad, finding 2000 calories to eat, but im sure it will sort itself out

Oh bless, I'm using up my vlc diet meal packs but I remember reading Ruth's diary and she had some excellent DOWN DAY meal plans. Funny that I'm also finding my UP DAY a bit of a challenge to make sure I can get the right amount of calories in me when I have no appetite! Hope it gets easier hunny x x

Hi Sadia darlin. Aww, it's a tough plan but you've done so well on it x x JUDDD is going ok. Planning my menu for today had been a challenge as I want to have my correct calories according to the website. But it's fun too as I can eat again. So far, I'm ok with it but I'm going to do it from 7pm until 7pm so from 7pm tonight I'll be on a DOWN DAY until 7pm tomorrow when I can eat normally again. It works well with my sleep patterns and general life. I just hope I lose on it. If I do I'll probably stick to this. If not, I'll be back on slim and save but I'd rather not as it was really hard for me. I would encourage you to give it a go. It may be just what you need - or you may find slim and save is easier.

haha I know what you mean about fun!, Iv'e been on sns for 2 weeks with 2 breaks and It's already alternated the way I think about food.

I think this will work for the time being for me as eating less on s&s made me feel great but there were times I needed a carb boost just for mental stimulation which isn't possible on it. I had some toast again last night and it helped so much, that's twice now after eating carbs Iv'e woken up like I can rule the world. So i think the key for me is too space out my carb intake and hopefully reep the benefits.

Aww you will on this im sure, you seem to be responding to it well just give it time. XX

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
haha I know what you mean about fun!, Iv'e been on sns for 2 weeks with 2 breaks and It's already alternated the way I think about food.

I think this will work for the time being for me as eating less on s&s made me feel great but there were times I needed a carb boost just for mental stimulation which isn't possible on it. I had some toast again last night and it helped so much, that's twice now after eating carbs Iv'e woken up like I can rule the world. So i think the key for me is too space out my carb intake and hopefully reep the benefits.

Aww you will on this im sure, you seem to be responding to it well just give it time. XX

Thank you Sadia x x Let me know how you find JUDDD.

I'm on a DOWN DAY until 7pm when I can eat again. So, I'm just looking forward to then.

I've not eaten much so far but will be having a shake later on and make up my 400 odd calories.

My UP DAY meal at 7 tonight will be grilled pesto chicken with and a nice green salad. I've drunk 3 litres of water so far as I've been in the garden and it's boiling hot. I also went to the park with sister and had a run. I'm doing toning exercises at home as its too hot to use my elliptical trainer so light weights it is.

X x

Dinner done. I had 100g of chicken and lots of salad. I'm still drinking water and enjoying a diet cream soda now, on UP DAY until 7pm tomorrow. Menu for tomorrow isn't planned but I'm thinking vegetable noodle stir fry. I have my family over tomorrow so they may do a takeaway. My DOWN STARTS from 7pm tomorrow so will ensure I eat by then and then I'll stick to water until the following day when I'll eat my DOWN DAY calories.

I put a blouse on today and it's loose around my arms so that's a great indicator that I've lost a little :)

Although I'll do an official weigh in on Monday, I've dropped 4lbs so far which I'm really pleased about. I know it probably won't be more than that as I have to keep reminding myself its not a ketogenic diet!

Today's been good. I received a phone call from a company abroad that I've worked for previously asking me if I was interested in any of their opportunities. It came as compete shock because although I've been looking for work I hadn't contacted them. Maybe fate. I'll read through the job description and other stuff and see if it's something I'd consider. Tbh, it is something I would consider on a short term basis as I like the idea of having a change for a while. I love the UK too much so it could never be forever but I think a years contract would be perfect.

Well, off to bed now armed with my reading materials. Lots of reading and thinking to do until my skype meeting.

Goodnight x x

Ohh wow great loss!! even so 4lbs loss without the stress is great!

oOOOOh that's defo fate, and such an incentive. What is it you were doing with them? I'd love to work abroad I really want to work over in the netherlands or denmark or sweden, germany or anywhere in Europe tbh haha.... But i'm going to see how it goes once I graduate.

Good night hunni speak soon xx

Thank you! :D 4lbs is pretty cool!

Europe is lovely. I've worked in Germany before for 6 weeks and liked it a lot. However, I was glad to come home again and don't think working in Europe was for me. Prefer it for fab holidays!

With the company that's interested atm, I used to work as a recruitment officer with them early on in my career. Now they want me in a HR function looking after the middle east team so it's a great role and I feel its the right step up but still unsure at this stage.. I'm skyping with them later. Gotta get used to different weekends but there will be plenty of sunshine!:D

Thank you! :D 4lbs is pretty cool!

Europe is lovely. I've worked in Germany before for 6 weeks and liked it a lot. However, I was glad to come home again and don't think working in Europe was for me. Prefer it for fab holidays!

With the company that's interested atm, I used to work as a recruitment officer with them early on in my career. Now they want me in a HR function looking after the middle east team so it's a great role and I feel its the right step up but still unsure at this stage.. I'm skyping with them later. Gotta get used to different weekends but there will be plenty of sunshine!:D

Oh wow that sounds brilliant, good luck with your skype meeting. I'm sure you'll know what feels best soon hun xXx :D

Fab loss well done and I am adding my good vibes for the Skype meet. :0)

passionflower said:
Fab loss well done and I am adding my good vibes for the Skype meet. :0)

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. The meeting went well. Feels funny having a Sunday interview! X

I have just read through your diary, I think this is more sustainable for me as a long term thing, I cope fine on s&s but it is just not good for socializing which we do alot.
Tomorrow will be my first day on juddd being a down day i need to do some more research on calories I should have on both days, or even shall I do five down and two up? Am very pleased I have finally come to a decision now, you dont know how you have helped me.

Also congratulations on your 4lbs loss, you .ust be pleased. X

cable said:
I have just read through your diary, I think this is more sustainable for me as a long term thing, I cope fine on s&s but it is just not good for socializing which we do alot.
Tomorrow will be my first day on juddd being a down day i need to do some more research on calories I should have on both days, or even shall I do five down and two up? Am very pleased I have finally come to a decision now, you dont know how you have helped me.

Also congratulations on your 4lbs loss, you .ust be pleased. X

I'm so pleased for you Kay x x It really is a good plan and if you remember it's non-ketogenic then you will love the losses. I also feel its such a healthy diet way of eating and I'm sure your hubby will love that you can still have a social life whilst on it!!

We can do this hun!!!
X

Oh yes I am going to enjoy a meal with hubby tonight and get on here in the morning with my new judds diary, have a lively evening.

Back